Friday, October 5, 2007

October 5, 2007 - Day 20 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 198.4
Today 197.4
1.0 Lost Overnight
17 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
53.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Would you look at that? Being all sunshine and rainbows yesterday really paid off! Didn't expect to see a pound loss but I will take it!

Sorry folks, I had a rough sleep last night - my stomach was bothering me. I had taken some Smooth Move on Wednesday Evening, and it worked OK yesterday morning, but it decided to work again during the night. It was making my stomach cramp up something fierce. I tell you this because I am already running late.

I have to go spend the day with my daughter at school - I am "Room Mother" for the day! Imagine that? ME??? HA! So that means I need some time this morning to really get ready, and not just the kind of get ready that I do normally just to take the kids to school.

HA!

My menu yesterday was my two fruits, orange and apple, and then Catfish Creole and Chicken Soup.

One of my good internet blog friends had a rough day yesterday, if you could spread her some sunshine today it would be wonderful. She is the wonderful author of HCG Recipes and she has her own blog My Journey With HCG. She is an incredibly giving person and has given so much of her time and energy to help make the protocol much more livable, and she just needs a little in return. Thinking of you Buddy!

Have a beautiful sunshiny day!

Miss Sunshine

5 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

YAY, for your pound loss, Biz! I had thought that a bad night's sleep would interfere with weight loss, but you did well. I never did get to read the problem emails from the group that were referenced. However, I'm praying your sunshine yesterday blessed me too! I'm getting ready to weigh & will post tonight. Have fun being Room Mother :-) I know what you are saying about Renee. She is such a stronghold for the protocol, & such an inspiration to me. I too hope she feels better soon. She sure deserves to feel FABULOUS!

beachbrights said...

Biz-I have started a Blog to journal my experience with HCG after being inspired by you and Renee. I pray that the protocol works as well for me as it has for you. I am so proud of your success. Thank you for "paving" the way for us beginners! You are truly AMAZING!!! http://cb9094.blogspot.com/

BizBuzz said...

Thanks Amy! I would have thought the same thing. Boy am I tired right now, ugh. I will get good sleep tonight that is for sure. Can't wait to see your update!

cb9094! Too cool! I will make sure I add your blog to mine! Thanks for the kind words!

Renee said...

Another pound?!? Holy shrinking woman! Congrats, biz. You're doing so awesome on this round as well.

And thank you for the mention on your blog. You're beyond thoughtful and considerate. Your words always help. Thank you.

BizBuzz said...

Renee! You can't imagine how wonderful it is to see you around these parts! I am glad your doing better! And you are doing brilliantly yourself!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online