Sunday, October 28, 2007

October 28, 2007 - Day 43 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 187.8
Today 187.4
0.4 Lost Overnight
27.0 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
63.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Last injection Weight Is 187.4!
I lost 12.59% of my starting body weight this round!
My average loss per day was .64 lbs (about 10 oz a day)

WOO HOO FOR ME! WOW! That means my critical number for a steak day is BELOW 190! WOW! How uber cool is that???

Well, as you can tell, I am running really late this morning. Getting all my end of round stats, and pictures and all that stuff has left me little time to get ready for my day.

So with that explanation, all I have time for my post today is my pics and measurements.

Remember, that the pics are all clickable for larger view.








MEASUREMENT DAY!!!


Neck 16th = 14" / 28th = 13.0" (Loss of 1.0")
Bicep 16th = 13.75" / 28th = 12.50" (Loss of 1.25")
Forearm 16th = 10.25" / 28th = 9.50" (Loss of .75")
Chest 16th = 43.25" / 28th = 39.00" (Loss of 4.25")
Waist 16th = 39.50" / 28th = 35.50" (Loss of 4.00")
Hips 16th = 48.25" / 28th = 46.00" (Loss of 2.25")
Thigh 16th = 27.25" / 28th = 24.50" (Loss of 2.75")
Calf 16th = 17" / 28th = 15.75" (Loss of 1.25")

Total Loss is 17.50"!!!! That is 1.5" more since last measurements! Keep in mind this is the total loss THIS ROUND!

And one more thing for your viewing pleasure! A chart of my total weight loss since the beginning of the protocol!






I will put together a graph of my total inches lost for the round tomorrow.

One more thank you for all the wonderful words that were bestowed upon me yesterday. I have been really busy this weekend, and I haven't gotten around to all the blogs that I should have, but please be rest assured that I will, either today, or by tomorrow for sure! Weekends are SO hard for me!

Miss Sunshine - Over and Out

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Biz, aren't you thrilled??? You have achieved so much in such a short amount of time! And you look GOOD! Kudos to you!

Amy's Blog said...

HOORAY for you, Biz! Down again! Almost half pound. And a full 27 lbs in just 43 days! I am whooping over here for you!

Your inches lost are incredible. wondered if you noticed any trends with the inches lost ... the way you noticed about percentage of body weight lost. Your photos really show that you've gotten much smaller.

I hope you have another sunshiny day. :-)

Crystal Lee said...

You go girlie girl!! I am so happy for you hon. Now, we just have to get me back on track this week. I had that wedding to go to and I "cheated" just a bit. But read my blog and you will see the detailed information about my physical reaction to cheating. HAHA!

BUT I am so happy that you met your goal and I will see you there soon! HUGS!

Crystal
TNGal80

Amie said...

Holy MOLEY Biz!! I was gone yesterday, so I just logged on to see your big win! YAHOOOO For YOOOUUU! I'm SO proud of and excited for you, and I know that sounds weird for someone who's never even met you IRL.. but I AM and it's MY story and I'm STICKING to it! LOL I'm just so happy for you I can't even express it - your success gives me (and many others) such hope and inspiration, Biz. You truly are a special, exceptional person. Thanks for all you do and are! Gotta get to bed for now - catch up with you on the morrow!

BizBuzz said...

Lili! YES!!!! I am so thrilled it's not even funny!

Amy! Trends with the inches lost? No! What I have noticed is that there are times where I gain in inches and then lose in other places, it certainly is a "FAT ON THE MOVE" thing!

Crystal! UGH!!! You poor poor dear, I am so sorry you had such an issue with cheating, but then the cosmic world out there was trying to tell you something eh?

AMIE! OMG! No fair, you made me cry! Thank you so much for the incredibly KIND words! I truly do appreciate them, you have no idea. You all are the inspiration, look at all of you doing your own thang and making a success out of it! WOW! That gives me goose pimples!

EweWho said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It truly looks like three different people standing there, well, except for the fact that they all have the same tattoo. LOL

Your bright, sunshiney personality certainly comes through. Now wonder you are doing so well! You are such an encouragement and an inspiration.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, and your success!

Regina

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online