Saturday, October 6, 2007

October 6, 2007 - Day 21 of VLCD (Round Two)




Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 197.4
Today 197.0
.4 Lost Overnight
17.4 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
53.8 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Any loss is a good loss!

Maintaining a pretty good average this round, quite surprising as I thought this round would move alot slower than last round. Here I am on Day 21 and my average loss per day is .87 per day - that translates into about 14 oz a day. Last round on this particular day I was at .97, which translates to about 15.5 oz a day. So I am moving slower, but in relation to overall percent of body weight lost? I am doing MUCH better this round. This round I am at 8.12% body weight lost, and at this day last round I was at 7.74% body weight loss. If you ask me, that is an important number right there, and it also goes to show you that even tho things do slow down in the pounds lost department, when it reflects as to how much percentage of weight your losing towards total body weight, well then, the numbers become amazing.

And you all thought I couldn't do math! LOL! Actually, thank goodness for the Excel Spreadsheet!

Tomorrow is PICTURE and MEASUREMENT day! I'm excited, how 'bout you all???

Glad to hear the Renee is doing better, and it was only a temporary situation. Shout out to my buddy Renee!!!

Things seemed to have calmed down quite a bit over at the "old" board. Seems the owner of the board has stepped on in and done a little moderating. That is a comfort. Still feel a little stung and will keep my distance. If anyone is reading my blog from that board, you can find most of the "old timers" over at the "other" board, there is a link for that board in my "important links" section in the left side bar entitled HCG2 and you are more than welcome to join us. I must warn you tho, it's full of support and kudos (translated "butt kissin' by some) and all rosey with sunshine and rainbows. I don't know, but that kind of place brings me JOY! With all the nastiness in the world? I want a place that I can go give high fives and WOO HOO's and slap each other on the butts for a job well done.

This protocol is by no means that difficult. It is however a life changing experience. I prefer to surround myself with people who share similar values and goals and are willing to look at this as much more than a diet.

Anyhoo, that is all I gotta say about that.

It's been a pretty hectic week for me. Wow - time really flew this week. Had lots a milestones reached and as of today, I am half way done with this round. WOW - time flies when you want to go to sleep just to get up and get on the scale! ROFL - Did I mention I crack myself up?

Three more weeks - and do you know I have no where NEAR the thoughts of food this round that I did last round. I do not have that eager anticipation about eating again that I did. That is very comforting. How strange to understand finally the direct relation of emotions to food. That is truly life altering.

I miss my sister - she is in New York being all busy and stuff and I can't reach her. Miss Lilly - if you are on the internet and can read this, I hope you are having a grand time and you are taking plenty of pics! I miss you!

Ok...enough - I have had enough, have you? Until tomorrow, did I mention it's picture and measurement day?

Biz (aka Miss Sunshine!)

4 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Yay for Biz! You are right about how the percentage view changes with the more weight you lose. I think we should call you Speedy Gonzales ... after that old cartoon character mouse. :-) Any loss is a great loss!

baylybreeze said...

Great Job Biz. Love your blog.
Page.

Renee said...

Shoutout to my homie Biz. Wazzzzup!

I'll share your .4 with you for the day! Like you said, it's a loss! It really is amazing how quickly these rounds go. I can't believe I'm already almost done! And it seems like you just started your second round! Love it!

applebottomblues said...

I had that same .4 loss during a whole week of weight watchers.
Simply amazing.
Monica

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online