Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18, 2007 - Day 33 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 191.4
Today 191.0
0.4 Lost Overnight
23.4 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
59.8 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Any loss is a good loss!

Ok, I overslept - had a rough night so I ended up taking some Benydryl, and sleeping in, so I have absolutely NO time to record the MILLIONS of thoughts in my head. And let me tell you, this morning I have bunches.

Let me just say a couple of things.

1) What is with my body making me fight to see 60 pounds??? OMG! That is just NUTZ! I should be happy to see the scale move, but let me just reach that milestone already! ROFL

2) My secret project WILL FOR SURE be done today! I have built up so much anticipation that I am hoping it isn't anticlimactic!

3) STRESS = No/Little Loss - so I will be my usual Miss Sunshine today and see if that helps me reach my milestones. In the great scheme of things - this whole protocol is about me. ROFL!

4) My sister and her husband is doing just GREAT! I am kinda mad tho, my BIL has already surpassed me in numbers! ROFL - I crack myself up! I sure hope they only need a 3 - 4 week round, I so want to be able to eat "normal" with them when I head down there in November.

Ok, this is really all I have time to write this morning.

Miss Sunshine and Rainbows

3 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

OMG! Only .2 before you reach 60! I know what you mean that the losses seem to drag out! If only there were something we could do to encourage things along (what's with the lipotroic injections?) However, your .4 loss IS good. No doubt about it, as that is nearly half a pound! I see nobody wants to eat grapfruit... most likely it's the bitterness.

Why do the guys (e.g. your BIL) lose so easily??? It is just so unfair. I'm talking to one guy offlist who says hcg sent his testosterone high (per testing). My tests clearly show that my testosterone did not increase. It was my estrogen that went way up.

I am looking forward to reading about your secret project! I hope you have a GREAT sunshiney day!! :-)

Anonymous said...

23 lbs. lost in a month? Holy Mother of (insert favorite deity here), that's amazing!! Let's keep this in perspective -- how else could you have lost weight so quickly, besides amputation??? Sorry, in a silly mood. :)

Girl, you are literally MELTING. Congratulations! I know I get addicted to seeing those daily losses, know we all do. Keep it up!

http://hcg4lili.blogspot.com/

Amie said...

Another great loss! You're a rockstar and totally my inspiration, Biz!! Only ZERO point TWO pounds til 60 - WOW!

Sooo ... ummm... what about that secret, hmmm??? ;D

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online