Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007 - Day 26 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 194.6
Today 194.6
0.0 Lost Overnight
19.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
56.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Oh well, I had a good run! It was fun while it lasted! So here I am stair steppin my way to success!!!

Had to attend a meeting last night. These are the people I see every week. There have been a few that have said things recently. But this one woman in particular, she and I go back a ways. She watched my daughter when we first moved into this area so that I could work. Love her to death, and we have seen each other yo yo our weight over the last 5+ years. This time, as we were walking outside, she pulled me to the side and said "you are TELLING me what you are doing - I have seen you lose weight before and this is different. You LOOK different. You ACT different. You LOOK healthy. You will tell me NOW. I promise I wont say anything to anyone!"

At that time my son walks up to me and then she said, "he did it too didn't he?" - ah, and I taught my son well, he said "did what?"! LOL - so the first words that came out of my mouth is what Paula says "I am working on resetting my hypothalamus that will give it a rest and then will allow me to eat like a normal person without cravings" - she was like SIGN ME UP! HA! So, she doesn't have internet connection and I will be printing out a copy of P&I for her to read. I told her I wouldn't tell her anything else until she has read the book.

That is my policy, I wont help ANYONE until they read the book. The book says it ALL! It is the foundation on which this miracle is based. The one thing I did tell her is that this is all based on Medical Research that is decades old. She gave me a look like, are you for real?

Ok...so yesterday I was chatting with Ju and I showed her a pic of me in the size 13/14 denim skirt and she told me I should post it! OMG! So I did, over at the HCG2 group, but here it is for your enjoyment as well. Now granted it's not the most flattering outfit I could wear, but remember the mere fact that I fit into the skirt! This is the IMPORTANT thing! And I am giving you a comparison shot. Ugh!




Well then, there you go. I have to say, OH MY. I have come a long way baby!

Biz

4 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Those photos are just unbelievable! It seems that /everyone/ should notice how much you lost. The changes are so huge. In my experience, normal people do not notice weight loss... it's always the people who have weight problems who notice first. Or someone close to us who is looking for it. For normal people, they never notice until I get within a size or two of a 'thin' size.

I totally agree with you about requiring they read P & I first. Maybe throw out a question to them to check if they really read it? lol. A quiz. Like 'what is the substance that is used in the protocol to release fat?' and 'how many calories do you use on the protocol? '

About stalls, I think it has to do with the water replacement of the fat & the body is busy breaking down the fat cell structure. Or at least that is my understanding of what Dr. S says. Hang in there. Drink lots.

I drank this dandelion root tea & I'm wondering if that is what helped me to drop. It is supposed to cleanse the liver & stimulate bile flow.

beachbrights said...

You continue to be such an inspiration! I love reading your blog...it is the first thing I do every morning. Love those charts!

Amie said...

You look SO GOOD in that skirt!! I don't care what you say, it looks like a million bucks to me. Stall schmall as a wise person once said. ;)

BizBuzz said...

Amy! Thanks so much for the kind words. I agree with you on the normal people not noticing weight loss. It's not an ISSUE for them so why notice? I like your idea of a QUIZ! HA! Good One! I ordered the Dandelion Tea! Let's hope it works, I got it for both my husband and myself.

cb9094 - Thanks so much for being a loyal reader! It helps me stay focused!

Amie! - thanks so much! Your so sweet!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online