Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 4, 2007 - Day 19 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 198.8
Today 198.4
.4 Lost Overnight
16 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
52.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

SmiliesSmiliesSmiliesSmiliesSmiliesSmilies

I am feeling all sunshine and rainbows today! I wonder why!

I am not going to allow any one to rain on my parade, nope, not gonna do it. I cannot waste my valuable time and energy on things that do not appreciate that I have made the sacrifice. I will focus my energies on things that bring me joy. Let's list some of the things that bring me joy, shall we? Since this blog is about the "Protocol" - I will focus on that.

  • Being able to cross my legs, without having to prop one so that it will stay.
  • Getting into my car without having to lift the steering wheel.
  • Being able to keep up with my daughters pace without being out of breath.
  • Seeing the number go below 140 for the very first time in a long while on the blood pressure monitor.
  • Feeling the joy across the internet of others that have made a success of this protocol and have made profound changes in their lives.
  • Being UNDER 200 pounds and finally being able to consider getting myself some Health Insurance because I qualify!
  • My daughter being able to hug me with both arms and they meet on the other side.
  • Putting on and being able to wear a size 14 dress. (thanks Ju!)
  • Getting good sleep! (I am truly making up for lost time here folks)
  • Being able to not feel disappointed when I make my family a dish that I used to love and really could care less about now.
  • Being able to be of service to people - to help people and to be helped with this protocol.
  • To watch and learn from the old timers who have made it thru to the "other side" and have been successful in keeping the weight stable. (Yes, my tita, this is you, and let's not forget you Ju as well!)
  • To see all the beautiful progress pics of people, just like myself that have taken this nasty weight off and are showing it can be done to the masses. And even those folks that are not brave enough to show their pictures world wide but have been comfortable enough to show me, thank you, that brings me MUCH joy.
  • To expand my tastes and creativity in eating different things, and being able to do that using one protein and one veggie, who would have thunk?


Quite amazing, and I am sure I will think of more later, but that is all for now. I have spent way too much time on here already and need to get moving!

What was my menu yesterday? Chicken Fajitas for lunch, and Taco Salad for dinner - boring, I know.

This is sunshine and rainbows, checking out for the day! Please everyone, have a beautiful sunshiny day!

Biz

5 Comments:

Amie said...

Wow, Biz ~ Thanks for that shot of sunshine this morning!

Amy's Blog said...

What a great attitude! I can feel your sunshine & it makes me feel good! Thanks so much for all the sharing & inspiration you give me. I didn't think your menu was boring at all. Do you eat fruit? Congratulations on your .4 loss. It is a good loss. From my perspective, any amount lost brings joy & hope! Essentials of life. I hope you have a great fall day with lots of sunshine!

applebottomblues said...

I'm so proud of you for not saying what you could have said... (saw that thread)nuf said. Biz.. YOU ROCK. Thank you for all the inspiration you give & congratulations on another awesome loss.

Monica

Wendy said...

HA HA HA You make me laugh!! Here here to SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!! I'm with ya!!

Happy Thursday!
~W

BizBuzz said...

Amie! Your welcome my sweet!

Amy! Yes, I eat fruit, but I never do anything fancy with it! I usually eat an orange in the morning and an apple for an afternoon snack. I should probably post that because I don't want people thinking I don't eat my fruits!

Monica! Thanks for being proud, it took every fiber of my being not to lash out, especially when a fellow HCG'r was called on to the carpet. But we are adults and the best thing I can do is SHUT UP!

Wendy! Glad I could make you laugh. I am back to my old self, that is for sure!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online