Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 16, 2007 - Day 31 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 191.8
Today 191.4
0.4 Lost Overnight
23.0 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
59.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Any loss is a good loss!

First let me do shout out to a fellow HCG buddy out there that is having a rough time of it during P3 - sorry girlfriend! I am hoping you figure out what is going on with the wild fluxes and you teach your body who is boss!!!

Wow, this round is seriously winding down. I cannot believe I am in my 5th week - it seems like only yesterday I started this round at 214.4 and here I am 23 pounds lighter in 30 completed days. WOW - did I say that already?

Oh, let me also give a shout out to my darlin' sister and her husband! She started her 2nd round this past Friday, and he started his first! Good thoughts of happy losing headed their way! I am planning a trip hopefully sometime in November to visit them down in Louisiana - that should prove to be fun.

Did I mention I got her clothes? OMG! They are all so cute! I can't fit in some of them, but I sure could fit in alot! I was wearing these white stretchy things yesterday and I felt oh so cool! WOO HOO FOR ME!

I have a secret little project I am working on that I am hoping to be sharing with you in the next couple of days. Totally not related to the protocol, but yet, is. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it! ROFL

Still seriously considering our "mini" round in December. Will let you folks know how that goes.

Oh, wait, one more thing. One of our families regular things is going to the Coastal Carolina Fair - it's a blast - it's fun - it's crazy, and it's usually in October! Well I had a moment of panic the other day thinking, OMG - I wont be able to EAT while I am there because I will be on P2 - and so I hurried up to look at that website, and I let out a collective, ahhhhhhhh, yes! I will EAT! The dates are past my P2! I was THRILLED!

Oh yes siree bob, it's the little things that bring this girl joy!

Ok, that is enough for today. It's really pretty amazing that I can constantly think about things to talk about during the morning!

Miss Sunshine

6 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

WHOO HOO for you again BIZ! I'm thinking your success is that daily tomato. I'm going to have to try that! :-) How exciting that you are getting to wear your sisters cute clothes! If your sister goes to the Carolina Fair she will also be in P2. I look forward to reading about your new project. :-)

applebottomblues said...

What great success you're having. I'm so excited for you! Watching that chart angle down each day must be a thrill! You're sooo close to your round 2 goal! YAAAY YOU! I'm also looking forward to reading about your secret project.

Monica

Amie said...

Ooooo.... Secret?? I'm so IN! lol Stack up those 0.4's sister - I can FEEL the 180's right around the corner. You're so close!

beachbrights said...

It's here! It's here! My time has come...I think I am going to throw up! I wish you where here in my house with me giving me my first shot...I am so nervous!

Way to go on the .4! Way to go on the downward trend!

beachbrights said...

PS. I love secrets! Can't keep 'em, but I love 'em!

Lisa Larson said...

I show all my (future)HcG friends your pictures you have posted on the web! You are an inspiration! Thanks for your willingness to share where you have been and where you are at! Way to go! Can't wait to see the "Secret Project"!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online