Saturday, October 27, 2007

October 27, 2007 - Day 42 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 188.2
Today 187.8
0.4 Lost Overnight
26.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
63.0 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!






http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gif


(PICTURE IS CLICKABLE FOR LARGER VIEW!)

Would you look at that??? I MADE IT!!! I MADE IT!!! I MADE IT!!! With one day to spare!

WOWZERS!

Thank you all out there for sending my the incredible vibes over the last few days that I actually felt come through cyberspace. It helped, it sure did, because just take a look at that, I made it! Did I mention that already???

I placed a reasonable goal for my weight loss, and I achieved it. WOW - how fulfilling that is! How incredibly satisfying! I can't stop saying WOW! Help me people, I am just at a loss. ME??? At a loss for words.

INCREDIBLE!

Thank you Dr Simeons. Thank you KT - as much as I am not impressed with your sales tactics, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing this protocol to life. I thank the incredible support I have received over the last 4 months (oh my, it was my fourth anniversary on the 23rd of starting!!!) from all the people on the YahooGroups and by the many bloggers that read and comment, and even those that don't comment, I know your out there so I put a collective thank you to you also.

Thank you to my mother, who is so very supportive of my endeavors! Thank you to my sister Miss Lilly, who without her I wouldn't be here today, in so many more ways than one. Thank you for JPS for being my mad scientist, and my partner in crime throughout this program. Thanks for listening to my endless theories and giving me feedback.

Thank you to Renee for spending endless hours creating recipes for free to make this protocol doable to so many people - and for being a friend and cheering section - as well as helping me become a Blog Guru! Thank you Ju and Martha for being my morning cup of coffee and support. Thank you Paula for spending endless hours perfecting a recipe for SL that has helped many many people embark on this journey, and for making me laugh from the gut on so many different occasions.

Thank you Lynne for being so profound in your statements, to make me think about decisions I make. Thank you to the old timers Lesli, Andrea, Jodie, Page, Deb, Tammy, Lisa, Lori, Tracy and Dave for being there in the very beginning when I needed the support desperately, you all were there. I asked questions, you answered. You helped me become the HCG person I am today!

Thanks to the new ones turned VETS, Cathy, Karin, Kat Lee, Lili, Amie, Amy, Wendy, Larbsl, Tracey, Cheryl, Crystal, CB, Belinda, Jeanne, Regina, SNL, Char, Barb, Lana, Kay, Marilyn, Ann and Angela - your support and encouragement has been a lifesaver at times during my 2nd round. Reading about your successes are such a motivating factor for me, so please continue!

I have forgotten some, and for that I am incredibly sorry. Those are right off the top of this feeble mind.

WOW - not much else to say. I am looking forward to putting in all my stats tomorrow. That should prove to be very fun!

And please don't worry. I will not 'disappear' during my P3 - I will be here daily. I didn't think people were interested in P3 progress, but I have since learned my lesson.

THANK YOU ALL!!! WOWZERS! I MADE IT!!!

Biz (Certainly Miss Sunshine Today!)

5 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Yah! WOOOOO HOOOOO!! A whole 63 pounds! And you are well into 180's. Such a LONG way from where you started. Just fantastic. I understand your gratitude so well. I think it's time to listen again to that song you posted a few days ago (Somewhere Over The Rainbow).

Have you bought your banana yet? LOL. I'm thrilled to read that you won't be MIA in P3. The sun should come back today, & will match that mood of yours!

EweWho said...

Oh, Biz! Wonderful isn't a BIG enough word to use for your progress!! STUPENDOUS! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! Uh, can't think this early in the morning.

Congratulations on achieving that goal. You have been so inspiring to so many of us who are watching your progress and say, "I can do it too!"

Thank you for all your wonderful posts and keep up the good work!

beachbrights said...

My heart is truly happy for you today! I am so proud of you. You are an inspiration....

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I am SOOOOO proud o you and happy for you and inspired!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, sistah!

Tracey said...

Such a nice sight to see!!! Hope you did a nice HAPPY DANCE!!! Nice to see those numbers!! One day...I will be seeing those numbers too. Now it seems obtainable....YESSSSS!!!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online