Monday, October 8, 2007

October 8, 2007 - Day 23 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 196.6
Today 195.6
1.0 Lost Overnight
18.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
55.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Geesh - who would have thought of a one pound loss this late in the game? Seriously, I was SO not expecting that! That is for sure!

Thank you all for the very kind words in my comment section and also the emails. How sweet you all are to read my talk talk everyday and to take the time out to leave a comment. You have no idea what a motivating factor that is.

I cannot believe I am 195 pounds. Ok, 195.6 but still it's 195! WOW - I am on the down hill stretch with this round. The last three weeks. I can't remember if I wrote this in my blog or if I said it while chatting with some friends, but I am looking forward to ending this round for only one reason. I am really tired of having to think about making three different meals for my family.

I have to think about mine, which is pretty mindless in itself. I have to think about my sons, who is still in Phase 3 (the no sugar and starches phases) and then I have to think about my husband, my other son, and my daughter - who really don't like Atkin's friendly stuff. OMG! My mind is going NUTS! I just want to be DONE with it all for awhile, ya know? I am not looking with eager anticipation like I did last round to Phase 3 - just wanting to take a break from the whole menu thing.

I am only 7.8 pounds away from my goal for this round. I think I might have understated my goal, but I just wanted to desperately get under the number I had gotten to when I was on Atkins - I saw that number "188" back on Dec 2, 2003 - and then steadily gained and lost, gained and lost until I started this protocol on June 23, 2007 at 250.8 - so this is a pivotal number for me.

WOW - in the 190's and almost half way through at that!

My sister has sent me some clothes. They are waiting for me at a friends house 2.5 hours away. We were supposed to have gone there this weekend but the plans got canceled. My husband and boys are headed there this upcoming weekend, so they will be able to get them for me. I can't wait to see them. My sister has the COOLEST clothes. I always LOVED raiding her closet. When I fit in them that is! ROFL! Now that she has lost all this weight, she has no use for these anymore, so they are MINE MINE MINE!

I used to do this little thing with her ... I would be wearing something of hers and she would notice, and she would be like, when did you steal that? And I would be like, um, this? I found it in my drawer, I thought you gave it to me! ROFL - My sister, I love her to death, have you gotten that already?

Oh and Mom? Your guy came so incredibly close to winning last night ... sorry ... LOL! Love ya Mom!

Have a wonderful sunshiny day everyone!

Miss Sunshine

4 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Yippee YIPPEE! A whole pound ... and well into the current 10. I would think making non-diet meals would be hardest (for DH,DD, DS). Although I wouldn't like to be messing with any food that I couldn't eat. You are amazing to manage all that!! Keep it up... you can do it! How is your son doing on P3. I guess it's going OK if he made it that far.

Amie said...

Aww shucks - I was hoping you had mistakenly posted your loss as lower. :P Oh well, 0.4 is still great!

I hear you on the meal subject, too. It's going to be hard enough to make my daughter her normal meals, let alone all you have to deal with! I'm sure these next few weeks will fly by. :)

Renee said...

Woohoo! Another pound gone for good!

Btw, I love hearing about your relationship with your sister. As an only child, it really warms my heart to read about it. Thank you for sharing!

And post some pics of you modeling those new clothes too! ;)

BizBuzz said...

Amy! - He is doing very well on Phase 3 - TOO well! His body keeps screaming LET ME LOSE! LOL - we have to fatten him up. Sometimes I feel like I am the Witch from Hansel and Gretel, making him eat, fattening him up for some dark purpose! OMG! I crack myself up!

Amie! - I hope they fly by! LOL - thanks for the visit!

Renee! - Aw shucks, thanks. There is 15 years between us. And for a very long while, I considered her more of a mother type then a sister. (I lived with her a good portion of my life) - when I had my little girl? All that changed. A different relationship happened between us and I consider her my best friend in the world. I love her to death!

I will be sure to get some pics of me in the new clothes!!! I can't wait to see them!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online