Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007 - Day 38 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 189.8
Today 189.4
0.4 Lost Overnight
25.0 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
61.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

WOO HOO! Reached 25 Pounds this round! And yes peeps, you know it's coming ... ANY LOSS IS A GOOD LOSS!

So what is new in the life of Biz? WOW! Where to begin?

I am getting so ready for P3 - but not in a "I have to have this" or "I have to have that" sort of way. In fact, at this precise moment, all I am really wanting to have is a banana! How strange is that? The want of P3 this round is more of a "I'm tired of dealing with watching my food and I just want to enjoy life for a bit" type want.

Some of you don't know this, but my son went on the Protocol starting back on the 15th of August, with his first VLCD being the 17th. At that time, I was in the home stretch of my first round with only like 9 more days of VLCD then my first P3.

During my entire P3, it didn't really feel 'freeing' because I was constantly worried about my son and his eating, watching his food intake, making him food for his P2, making me food for my P3, and making the family food for their regular eating. That about made me nuts! I was also his own personal cheering section, he didn't have what I had with the Yahoo Group and my daily dairy here. And I was very aware of what I ate in front of him to not make him feel bad that he couldn't have it.

As it stands, with this upcoming P3, I will be free. I am not having to worry about my son who is in P4 now with absolutely NO issues (good for him, but I want to slap him anyway!) - he can eat what he wants, when he wants and as of yesterday morning he is still 2.6 lbs below LIW!!! This is almost two weeks into P4 - so good for him. When I say he what he wants, I mean it. Talking Pizza, Donuts, Chips/Dip, Cookies, Cake, Pie and Ice Cream - and yes, he is eating healthy too. And what is really amazing, is that he takes his food, and always leaves something on his plate now! WOW!!!!

So yes, my desire to be in P3 this time is very different than it was last time. All I can think about is not being on a "protocol" - because heaven knows, I do not consider eating the way I can eat on P3 a chore. It's old school for me! It will be freeing to cook just ONE meal for the family - be able to enjoy the dinners my family enjoys - not tell my husband, don't do this, or don't do that when he wants to grill. Yes, I am looking forward to that by golly!

1.6 pounds to go to make my goal. Can this girl do it? Not by starting my menses last night! HA! What the HECK is that about? It couldn't wait one more week??? NO WONDER I had all those protein cravings last week! GEESH - all I wanted was BEEF! I still want beef! HA!

1.6 pounds, come on people, wish it with me! I figure that my body is bound to listen if people all over the world is sending positive thoughts this way, it might just pick up on one of those signals!

A little update on my sister and her husband - they are doing just PEACHY! He is LOVING it and he has already surpassed me, that MAN! I will have updated stats for you tomorrow on them.

Ok, thanks for tuning in. Gonna get my day started! Have a wonderful, sunshiny day!

Biz

6 Comments:

beachbrights said...

Way to go Girl..You keep me going!

Amie said...

25 pounds, Biz! HOLY MOLEY! You are a freakin Superstar! And, if I'm reading right, a pretty terrific mom & wife too. ;) Any Loss is a Good Loss ... That's become my mantra! lol

Crystal Lee said...

You are too cute Biz! I am so proud of you! Like you said I am sure P3 this round will be much easier. Congrats and Hugs!

Crystal
TNGal80
www.tngal80.blogspot.com

cherylk said...

Heya Biz! Oh you are so close! You have to make your goal!! You SO deserve it! I'm sending all my "LOSE" vibes your way!

It was nice to hear about your son doing the protocol. My daughter struggles with weight, too. She is only 13, so I won't put her on the hcg, but she losing just by eating "cleaner". It's so hard to see them struggle with the same things we do, isn't it?

Anywho, keep going, you're almost there! I'm cheering for ya!

Cheryl :)

Amy's Blog said...

Yay BIZ! WHOO HOO for 25 lbs! A banana, really? That is healthy! Biz biz bo biz, banana fanna fo fiz... am I showing my age again?

I am SO wishing the 1.6 lb along with you BIZ... Amy chants: go, Go GO!! Can never tell what these fat cells are going to do, but at least you are close... you have lost 61, and you have lost incredible inches!!

I'm glad to hear you're going to be much more free on this P3. Your son must be SO happy to have lost weight & still be able to eat! Congratulations to him!

Tracey said...

Biz...Here is sending waves of good vibes to get the 1.6 lbs off of you!!! WTG girl...you are doing so good!

Question for you: How do you post that Virtual Model to the blog. I got my model made but can't see on the website what link to copy over to the blog..Anyone reading this...you can jump in too. Thanks! Tracey

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online