Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, 2007 - Day 29 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 193.0
Today 192.6
0.4 Lost Overnight
21.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
58.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Any loss is a good loss!

I would like to report to everyone that I finally WENT yesterday! WOO HOO FOR ME! Gosh, I don't want to keep on taking that stuff, I hope things start to normalize for me. I ate two apples yesterday, YUCK - so let's hope that starts regulating things soon. I also thought about getting more organic ACV and making myself a cocktail - I was taking those pretty regularly last round, wonder if that might make a diff? I guess we can always try it and find out!

My eating was a bit better yesterday, although I did stick to beef again all day, just wanted it, so I had it! ROFL - In fact it was only beef/lettuce/tomato and then my apples. Oi Vea

OMG Look at that! I am only 4.8 pounds away from making my goal. It would be SUPER sweet if I could SURPASS my goal and so the rest would be gravy. I sure would love my LIW to be somewhere so that even if I did "go over" the 2 pounds that would need a "Steak Day" - I wouldn't have to see that blasted 190something, KWIM?

Gotta ask, what is with losing almost 60 pounds and I am STILL in the same underwear??? What the heck is that about??? Ok, I know my underwear was a bit tight there for a while, but why aren't they FALLING off of me yet? Just had to add that here.


PICTURE DAY!!! (remember you can click to make them bigger)












MEASUREMENT DAY!!!


Neck 16th = 14" / 14th = 13.5" (Loss of .50")
Bicep 16th = 13.75" / 14th = 12.75" (Loss of 1")
Forearm 16th = 10.25" / 14th = 9.75" (Loss of .50")
Chest 16th = 43.25" / 14th = 39.75" (Loss of 3.50")
Waist 16th = 39.50" / 14th = 35.50" (Loss of 4.00")
Hips 16th = 48.25" / 14th = 46.00" (Loss of 2.25")
Thigh 16th = 27.25" / 14th = 25.50" (Loss of 1.75")
Calf 16th = 17" / 14th = 16" (Loss of 1")

Total Loss is 14.50"!!!! That is 2.75" more since last measurements! Keep in mind this is the total loss THIS ROUND!

So just for kicks, and borrowing from my good buddy Renee (who incidentally taught me everything I know about making a cool blog - and girldude, thanks for the help on the highlighting thing and the link to make the graph, and gosh, for everything else!) - I decided to make a graph of my TOTAL inches lost since the start of the protocol!

Remember, you can click to see it LARGER!




Whew, ok, that is enough for today! Except to remind everyone that I have two more weeks until Phase 3! WOO HOO FOR ME!

Miss Sunshine

4 Comments:

Amie said...

You're looking just fantastic, Biz. The difference from start to middle to now is unbelievable in the amount of time you've done it in! We're rooting for you to blow right past your goal weight and into the "Gravy Zone"! :D

Renee said...

You just keep looking more & more amazing, you sexy thang!

And I see you got your graph all set up! Woo! Great job, missy! You are, of course, very welcome. Anything for my guru! ;)

Amy's Blog said...

Woo hoo! Yippee! Down again! AND, you 'went' again! LOL. It's funny, but I personally know how exciting it is to 'went'! LOLOL

In my experience, only the all-cotton underwear changes size. I wear my stretchy underwear me from size 12 to size 20. But your other clothes have changed!! YAY!

Your measurements aren't like mine at all. I posted mine a few days ago and yours are about triple what mine are. I assume this means you are losing more fat than I am. No wonder your pictures are so amazing.

BizBuzz said...

Thanks Amie! Gravy Zone! I LOVE IT! I am so gonna borrow that if I make my goal this round!

WOOT FOR MY GRAPH AND FOR RENEE! Isn't amazing to see stats like that? OMG! MY NECK???? I LOST 2 INCHES! OMG!

Isn't it amazing Amy that we can talk about BM's with no embarrassment??? I am going to take a gander at your measurements. My friend JPS and I started 30 pounds apart, as of yesterday we are now about 20 pounds apart. She loses much slower in the weight dept, but my golly, her inches??? OH MY! I have to ask her if I can share them on my blog! You will be amazed. That is why I keep telling people, TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online