Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19, 2007 - Day 34 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 191.0
Today 190.8
0.2 Lost Overnight
23.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
60.0 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Any loss is a good loss! Especially when it brings me to 60 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!

How about that? I had to CRAWL to get there - but it's finally here! WOO HOO FOR ME! WOW - unreal, surreal, what other kind of 'real' word can I use?

Again, just WOW!

My husband has been out of town since Wednesday playing a gig (I did mention that he is a musician didn't I?) - Anyway, he was to be there only two nights and then come home today. He calls me at a little past midnight last night and was like, they asked us to do another night and are going to pay us an ungodly amount of money to stay. Why don't you take the kids out of school early, come on up and watch us play - so I said SURE! ROFL - So I am headed out of town a little later on today!!!

So what was going to be a little bit longer post, will not be. I will probably even miss tomorrows post until later in the day, but I am taking MY scale! That is a MUST!!!

BUT!

I did finish my secret project! I sure do hope it was worth the wait. Let me preface this by saying, don't any of you think less of me because you are about to find out that I am a "Domestic Goddess"! HA! I crack myself up!

One of my favorite hobbies is sewing (and crochet) - so lookie here at what I came up with!!! Please remember that these pics are clickable!






Now how about that? I used my old size 20 jeans, because quite frankly, my size 24's were going to be a piece of luggage! ROFL - I do plan on making something out of the 24's, but it will probably be some sort of duffel bag or something - but it will be done. They are HUGE! But they sure do get the point across don't they???

I can't believe I was a 24, and right now I am fitting into 16's! WOO HOO FOR ME!

Well, since plans of changed for me today, I must bid you a fond farewell for the day, and please remember that I might very well be late with an update tomorrow!

Have a wonderful sunshiny day!!!

Biz

7 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I'm I'm so thrilled you lost a whole 60 lbs! WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

That's exciting that your whole family gets to go out of town for a trip! YAY! You guys will have so much fun. I wonder if you will be packing your food too.

Hey, that is one CUTE purse! Do you know I saw some purses like your when I was at the Green Festival. They weren't made of jeans, but were made of hemp... had some pleats at the top. And you could pick out the color of sash you want to go with the purse. It's amazing how similar those were to yours. One thing I like about yours is the top inside lining matched the sash... it's really very creative & so CUTE! Some people (read: YOU) just have a knack for that stuff.

Have a wonderful fun weekend Biz!

cherylk said...

Congratulations Biz!! 60 pounds.. that's incredible!!! You're so inspiring!

I love to sew, too.. what a cute idea to make your old jeans into a purse! I love it!

Cheryl :)

applebottomblues said...

Hah! I love that idea! That's a great way to say goodbye to the size 24 & you still get to use your comfy pair of jeans.

60 pounds lost! WOOO HOOO!!!

applebottomblues said...

ooops... I meant 20. lol. You're just rippin through those sizes... I can't keep up!

Anyway... enjoy your trip :)

Crystal Lee said...

Oh girl that is so great! I LOVE the idea of the pants purse. LOL I too am in a 24 pant and it is not fun. So I feel you there. :D

Good work!
Crystal :D
TNGal80

EweWho said...

AWESOME, Biz! Not only did you achieve your 60 pound loss, but you've made an adorable tote/purse. You are so creative and talented.

Have fun on your trip!

BizBuzz said...

Amy! Thanks so much! For the 60 pounds thing and the purse thing! It was fun!

Cheryl! Inspiring? HA! You all are the ones!

Monica! I did enjoy my trip!

Crystal! You will soon be out of your 24's! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

R! Thanks so much!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online