Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 21, 2007 - Day 36 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 190.8
Today 189.8
1.0 Lost Overnight
24.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
61.0 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

WOO HOO FOR ME! I am in the 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for all the kind words left for me on my blog and in emails! I had so much to come home to! And thanks too for the nice words about my "secret project"! It was fun!

I had a really good time on Friday Night! It was a "Reveal" of sorts, people that hadn't seen me for awhile were all just oooing and ahhhing - that felt really good. My in laws were just amazed! My FIL was like "slip me a little of whatever your taking"! I had to laugh! One person I stopped in their tracks as they were walking into the restaurant - she just stopped and her mouth was dragging! Another girl was like "I didn't even recognize you!"

What is really amazing is that I saw all these people when I was 30 pounds down, and I didn't get that kind of reaction - but double it and WOWZERS! A total different experience.

I went to this thing with the full intent of having a beer or two, and I did. I had two Miller Lite's - it was a Mexican restaurant (which, if you follow me, is my fave food) and I didn't desire the chips or dip! I had a lettuce and tomato salad with grilled chicken - I sprinkled a little salsa on top and I was totally satisfied.

I ended the night with a shot of tequila, compliments of the management. The owner of the place is totally awesome and has booked the band for future gigs over the next several months. We had a BLAST! My daughter even had a great time! So gald we went!

Saturday? Not so good. Friday, going up to the gig, my stomach started to hurt, I thought it was just the traveling, and then I remembered I hadn't "gone" since last Sunday so I woke up Saturday after having a rough night sleeping and decided to take something - Citrate of Magnesia - well, it worked, but it worked ALL DAY - so, needless to say I was not pleasant all day, although I am feeling better today. Not only that, but I am starting to feel the tinges of menses coming on. Oh well, those are the ways of life.

Today is my 5th week completed, one more week to go. I need to lose 2 pounds between now and next Sunday to reach my goal! I better do it I say! Come on body! Let's get to goal!

Oops! It's picture/measurement day! Almost forgot! Remember, pictures are clickable for better viewing!











MEASUREMENT DAY!!!


Neck 16th = 14" / 21st = 13.0" (Loss of 1.0")
Bicep 16th = 13.75" / 21st = 12.75" (Loss of 1")
Forearm 16th = 10.25" / 21st = 9.75" (Loss of .50")
Chest 16th = 43.25" / 21st = 39.00" (Loss of 4.25")
Waist 16th = 39.50" / 21st = 35.50" (Loss of 4.00")
Hips 16th = 48.25" / 21st = 46.00" (Loss of 2.25")
Thigh 16th = 27.25" / 21st = 25.50" (Loss of 1.75")
Calf 16th = 17" / 21st = 15.75" (Loss of 1.25")

Total Loss is 16.00"!!!! That is 1.5" more since last measurements! Keep in mind this is the total loss THIS ROUND!

WOW! Look at that! It's truly surreal! WOW! What else can one say?

Well, that's about it for me. I am taking it easy again. To all those faithful readers and bloggers that read my blog, I will be visiting again, but I am taking a break from the computer today. It feels like one of those days I just need to veg!

Have a wonderful sunshiny day!

Biz

7 Comments:

beachbrights said...

Biz- You are amazing. Going to a mexican restaurant and staying the course. What a woman! As long as I am on phase II, you are not allowed to go out of town!! I missed you! Just Kidding! But seriously, you would not believe how much I rely on your daily post. You totally inspire me. Thanks for all that you do!

Amy's Blog said...

Wow! Another whole pound... that's a super-duper WHOO HOO for YOU!!! And in the 180's!!!!! You'll be flying right past me soon. LOL.

How exciting that everyong NOTICED & oogled! THAT is a bit deal, IMO. I just love that story. I bet you looked so good. I only get that response when I'm within 15 lbs of my goal.

The beers & tequila shot didn't seem to hurt you? ... perhaps because you were so happy & active.

I'm sure you don't think it's funny, but I did laugh about the mag citrate story... so good to have you back, Biz!

Amie said...

Every time I see new progress photos of you, I am just AMAZED at the difference! Your torso is looking very sleek nowadays, and every week I can see your tattoo better! lol So have you told your in-laws what you're doing?

Tracey said...

Biz... I just want to say that you are an encourager to me. I started reading your blog before I started my journey with Hcg diet. I have started my own blog, I don't know much about bloggins and all the fancy stuff to put on there, but you are more than welcome to come take a look. Tracey

http://traceystransformation.blogspot.com

cherylk said...

Wow Biz!! Your pictures are awesome. I can't believe the difference in the befores and afters. You really give a girl hope that substantial weight loss is possible!

Now onto your weekend.. I can't believe you drank beer and tequila and still lost! LOL Sounds like maybe you paid for it on the Saturday, though :(

Good luck with those last 2 pounds. I think you're going to achieve your goal with ease!

Cheryl :)

Anonymous said...

Biz, YOU ROCK! I am with you regarding mexican food... life is not worth living without guacamole.

Congratulations, and thank you for being a continual source of inspiration!

BizBuzz said...

CB - I know! What is with that? JPS went with me and we both looked at each other almost at the same time and asked each other "Are you craving anything" and we both just shook our heads and laughed! ROFL

Amy - Nope, they didn't hurt me, but I planned for it to, maybe my body was ok, she is doing what she wants, let's go ahead and listen. I didn't go over my 500 cals, so maybe that way it? WHO KNOWS!

Amie - Girl? Look at your photos after just one week? Do you see how important it is to take pics??? OMG! I wish EVERYONE did! Yes, my inlaws know. They are ALL on SouthBeach and so PROUD of their progress. Oh well, it's so true, the teacher will appear when the student is ready!

Tracey - Thank you so much for your kind words! I have added you to my daily rounds!

Cheryl - I think my payment Sat was more from not going all week then the beer and tequila, just my hunch tho.

Lili - oh yeah, Mex Food - mmmm, I can't tell you how many times this round I have had taco salads! MMMMM!!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online