Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007 - Day 32 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 191.4
Today 191.4
0.0 Lost Overnight
23.0 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
59.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Aw shucks! Like I have said before, I had a good run! ROFL

Time is really escaping me today, JPS is in need of some car help this morning so I don't have alot of time to spend on here.

Stalling does not bother me. I am redistributing.

I am frothing at the bit tho to reach my 60 pound milestone though! ROFL

Keep onwards and upwards everyone. I will have more to write tomorrow.

Shhhh....my secret project just might be done by tomorrow, one can HOPE!

Biz

1 Comment:

Amy's Blog said...

Your GREAT run will resume soon! Thanks for posting. I hope you accomplish all the busy things you have planned for the day.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online