Monday, October 22, 2007

October 22, 2007 - Day 37 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 189.8
Today 189.8
0.0 Lost Overnight
24.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
61.0 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

OOPS!

What is with me and sleeping in? Sorry folks, not much of an update today.

No loss - but I didn't get to weigh myself at my regular time, I woke up too late, so who knows.

Will have to wait until tomorrow - until then, have a wonderful day!

Biz

3 Comments:

Renee said...

Oh my galoshes! You're in the 180s AND you've lost over 60 pounds! Holy losses, batgirl! FAAAANTASTIC! Congrats, woman! You deserve it & more & more & more!

Amy's Blog said...

Now, I'm pretty sure wrote to your blog this morning, & for some reason it is no longer there! Hmph.

I think what Renee says. In the 180's is so FAR from your start weight!! You are so close to 25 lbs.

Hey, what's up with that newsletter. Will it ever come?

BizBuzz said...

Renee! - It's SO good to have you back! THANKS!

Amy! - Nope - I had no entry except my update yesterday, I slept in! Maybe it was on someone else's blog? I was a little wordy on some blogs yesterday! ROFL

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online