Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 7, 2007 - Day 22 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 197.0
Today 196.6 (Corrected - was posted wrong yesterday)
.4 Lost Overnight
17.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
54.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

WOO HOO! Another loss - any loss is a good loss!

I am running entirely too late today - so this will be brief, but it is picture and measurement day so let's do that at least...

Remember that even though the pictures are small, you can click on them to make them BIGGER!











MEASUREMENT DAY!!!


Neck 16th = 14" / 7th = 13.5" (Loss of .50")
Bicep 16th = 13.75" / 7th = 13.00" (Loss of .75")
Forearm 16th = 10.25" / 7th = 9.75" (Loss of .50")
Chest 16th = 43.25" / 7th = 39.50" (Loss of 3.75")
Waist 16th = 39.50" / 7th = 36.50" (Loss of 3.00")
Hips 16th = 48.25" / 7th = 47.25" (Loss of 1")
Thigh 16th = 27.25" / 7th = 26.00" (Loss of 1.25")
Calf 16th = 17" / 7th = 16" (Loss of 1")

Total Loss is 11.75"!!!! That is 3.75" more since last measurements! Keep in mind this is the total loss THIS ROUND!

WOW!

Lunch and dinner - lunch was Napa Cabbage with Chicken and Dinner was Steak Salad with Lettuce and Tomatoe - I didn't eat my second fruit so I used the tomato as a fruit and really enjoyed my version of a Fajita Salad! I also had an orange.

Sorry to make this short. Have one million things to do today, and the day is running away from me.

Miss Sunshine

7 Comments:

beachbrights said...

Yea know, the weight-loss you have experienced is amazing but your measurements are even more INCREDIBLE!! I am in awe....

Anonymous said...

OMG Biz - you are the poster child for HCG - I have tears in my eyes - a picture is worth a thousand words.

All I can say is OMG!!! And as someone famous loves to say WOO HOO!!!

Ain't no stopping you now ...

Love ya,

Ju

applebottomblues said...

Go Biz Go! Those measurements are WAY FABULOUS.

Renee said...

Everytime you post your pictures I think I'm going to have something inspiring and eloquent to say to you that will somehow put into words how truly amazing I think your changing shape is. And then I view your pictures and it all falls apart since your pictures always leave me speechless. Simply unbelievable. But believable since I know this truly does work! Fantastic, Biz. We're all so very proud of you.

Amy's Blog said...

Another partial pound bites the dust! You're amazing measurement changes have inspired me to check mine! Thanks so much for your feedback to tell me that I should not reduce my protein ... I will take corrective action! :-)

Amie said...

Wonderfully inspiring as always, Biz! Everbody in my life that has taken an interest in this protocol I have shown your pictures to, and every single one of them is blown away by your progress. Awesome! I did notice, though, that you recorded your weight yesterday as 197 and your weight today as 196.4 with a loss of 0.4 lb. Don't cheat yourself out of that 0.2 lb! ;) Rock on.

BizBuzz said...

cb9094 - Aw thanks! I don't know how my measurements are still doing what they are doing, but I will take it that is for sure!

Rich (Ju) - Someone famous, you constantly crack me up! Thank you for the kind words!

Mcirksey - Thanks for the visit!

Renee - oh gosh Renee, you leave me speechless! Thank you so much for being such a great supporter! Your not doing so bad yourself ya know!

Amy - thanks for the visit! And good for you doing the protein thing! You might notice a difference!

Amie - thanks for noticing that typo, I corrected it. I had the weight loss right, but typed the wrong number in for past weight. I can just see my pictures flying through the internet and everyone examining my fat cells! OMG - how embarrassing! LOL I am glad it could help people tho, help them to make a decision on the most wonderful program for a life changing experience that there is!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online