Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3, 2007 - Day 18 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 198.8
Today 198.8
0 Lost Overnight
15.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
52 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Not too much to say today, I am running late so I can't spend a lot of time on my post today.

Yesterday, not so different than any other day food wise ... I had chicken with tomatoes and cilantro for lunch and then a chicken salad with red leaf lettuce for dinner. Ate my first HoneyCrisp apple for the first time ever, and was not impressed.

Stall? Shmall. Over it! Onward and upward!

Have a great day people.

Biz

3 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Thanks for posting. After the milestones of 50 & under 200, I guess your body wanted a pause. You would think with a name like Honey Crisp, they would taste good!! I've tried three different apples this year & so far Gala's have tasted best. The last one's I bought b/c they were small... but not so tasty. I hope your busy day goes well!

Renee said...

No stall, just your body wanting to take a breather on one of those stairs. :)

It's funny how one's tastes can vary with apples. I LOVE Honeycrisp and really dislike Gala's & Pink Lady's. However, I think the taste really varies with the orchard and where it grows.

Same with tomatoes. If someone tries to feed me a store-bought tomato I almost gag. I'd be lost without my homegrown heirlooms!

Anxious to see your numbers for tomorrow!

BizBuzz said...

Ah girls! You are the greatest! UGH on the Honey Crisp, I have yet to try Gala's but I love a very CRISP and SWEET apple. Does that cover those requirements? I have never eaten so many dang apples in my entire life! HA!

Renee - you are correct once again my friend. Where do you get your HoneyCrisps from? I saw that I could order them online but WHOA NELLIE, the EXPENSE of it all! HA!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online