Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, 2007 - Day 46 of VLCD (Round Two - 48 Hours Completed)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 187.4
Today 187.4
0.0 Lost Overnight
27.0 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
63.4 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Ok, seriously, should I do an apple day? I have been the same weight for 3 days in a row! ROFL - I crack myself up! No, just to let you know, I will NOT be doing an apple day!

It is funny tho, this is the exact same thing that happened to me last round, I had a stall right at the end. A long stall. Hey, anything that is not a gain is good!

WOW! Had some really good questions come thru yesterday, sure would love to have some more! If you didn't have a chance to respond to my one question survey yesterday, please do so today. Also, you can fill it out more than once if you like. You think of another question? Fill it out again!

FAQ's Questionnaire

As the questions come in, I am putting them up on the top right hand corner of the blog - so check there to see if your question seems to be covered already. My plan is to come up with certain categories and then answer all the questions related to the category under it. Does that make sense? If it doesn't, then just consider the source, ME!

Ok...I need all the Vets out there (you know who you are) to get really ready. We are coming up to a time of year that people really start concentrating on their weight. Yes, the New Year. It seems every beginning of the year people get concerned about their weight and what they can do about it. They will all of a sudden become very interested in what you are doing. Even the naysayers will start to have open minds.

There was a post over at HCG2 yesterday from my good buddy Martha that I will repost here with her permission tomorrow (if she gives it to me that is! LOL) that really fits this topic right now. All of us on the protocol will not have to add "Gotta lose weight/Get healthy this year" to our list of things we want in the coming New Year. There will be others out there that will not be as fortunate.

They will start turning to us, the vets, the ones that have lost weight quickly, the ones that look good, stayed healthy and breezed thru this protocol. We need to be ready. What do we need to do to get ready? We need to have all our facts straight. We need to all be on the same page. We need to give this protocol a GOOD NAME! Look at the miracle it has performed on us! It's our duty as the pioneers of this program (this go round anyway!) to let the world know that this is truly the answer.

Geesh, that was a little over the top Biz. ROFL - Ok, let's just get ready for the New Year, how does that sound?

I am getting a bit nervous. I have a convention to go to on the 10th of November. I will be seeing people for the first time since the beginning of the summer. People I know very, very well! People that will be asking me all sorts of questions. And because of the kind of convention it is (religious) I don't feel comfortable making my weight loss the primary focus of my conversation. But really, I know jaws will drop, not saying that as a boastful thing, but saying it as reality. I have lost a TON of weight since then saw me last. And I will NOT look sick. Or like I had surgery. I will look the best that these people have ever seen me.

Yes, I am gonna make some business cards that just have my email address and tell them, if they really want to know, write me an email. Let's talk about something else. Still tho, I am nervous. You folks need to help me thru it! Send those positive vibes to me that day! It worked before!

Ok! I think this is enough for now. Thanks for the nice words yesterday - I will keep posting. This daily journaling is very freeing. It allows me to let go of some feelings out into the world so they don't crowd my thoughts during the day. Following the progress of others on this same journey gives me strength, so don't all of YOU quit journaling either.

Until tomorrow - which incidentally is NATIONAL BANANA DAY - ok, ok, I am just kidding, but it is for me anyway!

Biz

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm.... bananas... can you melt cheese on bananas? :)

Amy's Blog said...

I am looking forward to reading about your banana 'experience' on P3 :-) I hope the vets unite and share all their good experiences with the phases!

I'm running late today & will write tonight!

Wendy said...

Well said about the vets uniting!(sp?) I agree that this protocol has huge room for interpretation. We should stick together (like bananas) and get our ducks in a row... (o:

I think your apprehension about the convention you will be attending is unneccessary. You should have nothing to worry about. You will be showered with compliments and all you have to say is, "Thank you, it was a long time coming." I have decided that when in those situations, if you really want the person who is pressing the issue of, "How you did it.", then maybe give them your business card. Otherwise people seem to be satisfied with a short answer and on to other subjects... (Did I ramble enough there) LOL What I am trying to say is that you will be GREAT!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY!!! Have a great day!

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Hi Biz (the protocol queen)!
Quick question...I just ordered my supplies for Round 2 and was wondering why this round you did the 1/4" needle rather than the 1 1/4" for IM. Also, how big of a syringe/needle did I need for mixing? Thank you, thank you for this site I refer to it daily!

Renee said...

Woohoo for banana day!

Avecamour said...

Hi BIZ, YOU are amazing! And you certainly have given me hope . . .it
can be done! I am on day 36 and have lost 28 pds. I went to a Dr. for
the first round costing $1400, but feel I understand the Protocal
enough to where I want to try to purchase this on my own for a second
round.I saw the web addresses here, but wanted to ask you. . .who to
use~ I read where you didn't lose any weight for 4 days. . .me too~
and then I started to lose again~The only thing I could figure
out . . .I made cut-out cookies, in which I did touch the dough. But
I can honestly say not one bite of food outside my diet has hit these
lips!. . .I'm just not hungry~ Will write when you reply~ Well, I
hope to hear from you soon!
Avecamour!

Avecamour said...

BIZ, avecamour1@yahoo.com I,m not sure if that came through.

Amy's Blog said...

I totally understand your concerns about the convention! You're smart for planning ahead! My strategy is like the one Wendy said.... a short acknowledgment. However, if they do push for more information, then your email idea is perfect! Only sincere requests will emailed. And then you can (if you want to) give the info in small doses. There are other benefits to this idea. For instance, it will cut down on group discussions about the protocol at the convention... by unknowledgeable persons. This would cut out any possible negative judgments from purists, who only believe in diet & exercise.

I also agree very much with your other idea that the interested person must first read P&I. That person has to be motivated enough to read it, or they aren’t sincerely willing (IMO).

Will there be many people at the convention who are overweight? Just curious.

Also, Wendy may be right in that people might not ask that much. That has been my experience... then again, my situation isn't like yours. With me people just think I'm looking like I MAY be losing some weight. LOL. People pay attention when I gain 5 lbs, not when I lose 50. Funny, but true!

BizBuzz said...

Lili! Ewwww, cheese and bananas??? Gross! This round? I am not looking forward to cheese like I did last round. Don't know what is up with that!

Amy! I am looking forward to my banana experience as well! And yes, there will be LOTS of overweight people at this convention. Some that I will see and want to hand this to them on a silver platter. Thanks for your thoughts girlie girl!

Wendy! I like the way you think. I am going to practice that line "It was a long time coming" - that works for me!

Jennifer! My needles were 1/2" not 1/4" this round. And I did it SQ - we used a 3ml syringe for mixing, but JPS does all my mixing. Thanks for visiting!

Renee! Thanks for the banana pancake recipe! WOO HOO FOR RENEE!

Avecamour! Thanks for the visit, I will send you an email with the information you requested.

Avecamour said...

Biz, Remember you are Beautiful!Just Look what you've
accomplished! And,When you go to that convention,
you're just gonna SHINE!!! Oh & Just remember,
although it is a sin to be jealous, it is still human
nature! So soak it up. . .you earned it!
Now, is that side bar of yours supposed to do
something. . .like open? And what is TOM,VLCD,SL & SQ.
. .clueless to me. My weight goes up during the day,
as much as 4 Pd's, that always happens~But I had to
fly to Atlanta(from Ohio)to be with my daughter which
is expecting her first baby Nov 1. . .first time grand
for me too. . .between hotel living & trying to find
what I need, I gained 1.2 Pd's. and that was from not
eating/drinking.My family was stunned when they saw
me. . .and the HOW? came, followed by, oh you'll gain
it back~What ever. . .not in this lifetime! As I am
coming to an end with this round, I don't want to
quit. Another blogger was asking something about doing
the SL? and heard SQ was long without losing potency.
What do ya think?
Vj

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online