Friday, October 26, 2007

October 26, 2007 - Day 41 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 188.2
Today 188.2
0.0 Lost Overnight
26.2 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
62.6 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Oh my! Well, it's making me beg for it again! LOL - I had a good run, so I am not gonna stress about it. I am losing inches somewhere, I just know it, so I am happy!

I have to correct something I said yesterday, because after I posted, JPS and I talked on the phone, and we ARE going to Sunday. We are going to take our regular skip day on Saturday, and then inject on Sunday so our first P3 day will be on Wednesday. Just like I was planning so no skin off my teeth.

She has a goal of 165 - and as of yesterday morning, she needed to lose another 1.2 to get there. So she wanted the extra day on HCG. So that's my story and I am sticking to it! LOL - In hind site, I guess that is a good thing as it looks like I need a bit more time to lose another .4 pounds! ROFL

Ok, I am getting excited about pictures this week. And measurements.

Still dreaming about banana's. HA!

Ok, I am tired of this rain, I am so Solar Powered it's not even funny. I want sunshine! They say all day today rain again. It's been rain all day everyday this week. UGH - bring on the sun!

At a loss for some reason today on what to write about, so instead of rambling on and on about nothing, let me end it here. The kids are home from school today, and maybe that is what my problem is, I look forward to my sanctuary! ROFL - I crack myself up!

Biz

5 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Yay! You get a couple more days to lose weight.

I know how you feel about the sun. Prior to this rain, the weather here has been beautiful. As everyone says, we desperately need this rain. I heard it is supposed to let up on Saturday.

Are you going to eat your banana naked? lol. Or will you dip it in something? :-) What we want first for P3 is a great topic. Will you eat that artichoke dip stuff you ate in your last P3? I'm still curious about that one.

Anonymous said...

Oh no -- My food ruminations on my blog are going to come back to haunt me -- I'm going back P2 just as y'all are going P3!!! He he. I think the thread on my tag board bears some thought. Hcg Goddesses Meet-up Party? After the holidaze? Mmmm naked bananas. I'm shooting my hcg again, naked bananas and upped libido.... watch out, honey! Mama's comin' home!

Lisa Larson said...

I am rooting for your .4! I can appreciate the "little" hurdles! They feel harder than the bigger ones! .2, .4., or like today, the dreaded .0 AUGHHH! LOL Keep up the great work! Is it a little scary going to P3? Exciting to eat, but I still worry about the loss, especially when I have so far to go. I have mixed feelings! Just wondered what you think?

Renee said...

As you know, it happens. Our bodies really do want us to work for those goals/milestones sometimes. It's how we really learn to appreciate them. Or at least that's what I tell myself as I'm cursing the scale for not giving me what I want. LOL!

Amie said...

LOL Dang late-game plateaus! You're right, though - somewhere you are losing inches, and in the big scheme of things that is what really matters! My daughter has no school today also, but we were fortunate enough to get a sitter last night. ;D So we went to sleep as soon as we got home!! LMAO Sooo lame! No rain here, thank goodness. We got all of our rain late in the season too, and all the corn here is good for is silage, if that. Now we're wondering when the snow is going to hit - talk about UGH. :P Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Have a great day!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online