Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 25, 2007 - Day 40 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 188.6
Today 188.2
0.4 Lost Overnight
26.2 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
62.6 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

ANY LOSS IS A GOOD LOSS!!! Especially this late in the game!

3 injections left! I don't know what I was thinking, but JPS straightened me out last night. She says we have our last injection on Saturday, not Sunday. Duh on me! Well that is a good thing as I only have three more injections left out of my vial! So, as my husband would say, 'It's All Good'! My first P3 day will be on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Only thing is, these last .4 pounds better had come off by Saturday I tell you! I will be stark raving mad if they don't! You will hear it across the country! LOL

Since my little visit out of town last week, 3 friends (including SIL) are going on the Dr S Protocol! WOO HOO FOR THEM! They are all going to do the short rounds. We have been passing back and forth emails all week and they finally placed their order.

Thank you for all the very nice words of the video I placed in my post yesterday. A little back story. Yes, I was born and raised in Hawaii. I lived there on and off for a total of around 20 of my 45 years. I moved from Hawaii to California in 1989. In 1991 I went back for a visit (incidentally my last time back) and it was during that time I was able to see IZ when he was with the "Makaha Sons" during one of their now famous "Makaha Bash" concerts. It was at the Waikiki Shell. If anyone out there has been there, this particular venue affords a very up close and personal interaction with the stage. Fortunately for me I went with a group of people that knew the group from growing up and I got to go back stage. What a thrill!!!

WOW! Lots of people out there have been to Hawaii. The first response I always get when I tell people I am from Hawaii is usually, WHY ARE YOU IN SOUTH CAROLINA! HA! I love the SOUTH!

Funny, Renee mentioned something in her blog yesterday about having this "NEED" to travel. I have that very same need. I need to be able to pick up and go, not planned trips mind you, but spur of the moment, get in the car and drive somewhere. I am ALWAYS headed somewhere, just for my sanity! In Hawaii? You just can't do that! ROFL - I got very claustrophobic living on an island in the Pacific Ocean, 3000 miles from land, and having to take a plane anywhere I wanted to go.

Call me stupid, but that was me! I am happy in the South! I would RATHER be in Florida, but South Carolina is JUST FINE!

Now see there Renee, you got me digressing also!

Ok, well, I have to halt this right now anyway, for some reason or another my daughter is up. 45 minutes early. Very unusual, so let me tend to her. Will catch up more tomorrow.

One fave please peeps, get those VIBES flowing again and let me lose this last .4 for my goal. It worked last time!!!

Biz

7 Comments:

beachbrights said...

Sending VIBES your way!!! I will be thinking of you all day long. IT WILL HAPPEN BY SATURDAY!! Love you and appreciate all that you do for the HCG community.

Amy's Blog said...

Your .4 loss is nearly half a pound, & it is fantastic! Gosh I know how you feel & am praying that your fat release will just FLOW big today! What I look forward to hearing across the country is your WHOO freaking HOO! :-)) I hope you have a wonderful sunshiny day!

cherylk said...

OMG you're going to kill me with the suspense!!! hehe Just kidding! .4 away from your goal! WOOHOO! I'm going to predict that not only are you going to make your goal, but you are going to surpass it. I'm sending all my LOSE vibes your way. I think you're going to blow that goal out of the water!

Hawaii (she says with a dreamy sigh), man I'd love to go there. I've got the travel bug, too! I haven't made it too far across the pond yet, but I'm dying to go. I lived in the Caribbean for years in my teens, but I'm still dying to see Hawaii. I think the Pacific is worlds apart from the Caribbean. Hawaii just seems like such a happy place! I hear you about the island thing, though. After 6 years on an island, I was ready to get off!

Have a wonderful day, Biz!
(((((((((LOSE WEIGHT)))))))))vibes coming your way!

Amie said...

*GOODMOJO*GOODMOJO*GOODMOJO*

There ya go, Biz! I have heard that Hawaii is a wonderful place to visit, maybe not the greatest place to live... depending on your space and travel needs. I would LOVE to go for a week or few and lay on some sandy beaches. Anyhow - AWESOME loss! You're going to surpass your goal, no problem!!

Anonymous said...

You are my hero! 60 lbs down is my goal -- watching you do it has been so inspirational!

Tracey said...

WooHOO!!!!! You will make your goal!!! It will come off...tapping my red shoes together..It will come off!!! I am so glad I found you all!!!

Renee said...

Anxiously awaiting your weigh-in tomorrow. You're so making your goal - AND THEN SOME! Wow. You're doing so amazingly!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online