Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October 9, 2007 - Day 24 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 195.6
Today 195.0
.6 Lost Overnight
19.4 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
55.8 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Good morning all!

What a glorious morning it is! All SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!

Ok, so I am for sure 195 today! I was hoping to see a 194 something, but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? I am pleased - I am in the 190's!

Having a little intestinal problems this round that were not apparent last round. In other words, I am having trouble using the restroom. I took Smooth Move again last night and believe it or not it hasn't worked yet. I took it last week as well, and it worked during the night. Last round I only needed to take it once, so this has me just a bit concerned. Really don't know what is going on.

Oh well - the tea will work it's magic and I will be feeling back to normal. Or whatever I consider normal.

[ramble]

Sometimes I wish I was a psychiatrist. Sometimes I wish I could really figure out what makes people tick. A discussion is going on over at the HCG2 board about our perceptions of our own pictures. Personally, I really feel taking pictures are important. It helps us stay focused on our goals, see where we were and where we are. But sometimes we look at our own pictures and cannot see the forest through the trees. We cannot see our own progress. Why is that you think? I am part of this as well so I am not pointing any fingers.

It took me losing 50 pounds before I REALLY saw the changes. I finally notice them. But when I was losing just 15, 20, 25 or 30, everyone else could see the difference - and I was like WHERE? JPS would consistently have to say, "Look at that" - "Look at this" - and I would be like, huh? What is it that THEY see that WE don't see? Why is the perception different? It's the same picture isn't it. Can our minds play that much of a role and skew our perception?

Which brings me to this. Why are so many people afraid to post pictures? Here is a protocol that we FINALLY have that we all know good and well this will do it for us, why are some scared to show their progress. Is that all part of their own perception? Are these people afraid that this isn't really real? Are some people embarrassed to show how big they truly were? But we are all losing! It's coming off. If you post pictures are some afraid we wont like them anymore? We are all in this together. We are all going down the same path.

I mentioned today that I need motivation too. I don't like just looking at my own pics, I want to see someone else's. To put another nail in that coffin that this indeed DOES work - it's a miracle. I can see it on myself, but I want to see it on OTHER people.

We all don't know each other - whether we ever meet or not, we will never know. So what if you have seen me in my underwear, it's covering all the private stuff (I don't really wear underwear for my pics, it's a bathing suit bottom and a sport bra type thing). I cut my head off, so if we ever did see each other on the street, you wouldn't know the same pics up on the internet are me! LOL - how funny!

In other words, I WANT PICS! Come on people!!!

[/end of ramble]

Ok, how bout them apples. Speaking of apples, I am quite sick of them. I have been for the last few nights treating a "tomato" as a fruit and adding tomato to my lettuce for a scrumptious salad. So yesterday, I had steak and onions for lunch, and then steak, lettuce and tomato for dinner. And an orange in the morning. Not sick of oranges yet!

Here is to another day!

Miss Sunshine

3 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Good morning Sunshine! Another day, another chunk of lost weight! YAY.
I don't know why I can't see my progress ... I can see it, but really what I see is how much further I need to go! I feel SO far away! With my losses, I see more lumpy skin on my legs. I haven't taken any before pictures... I'm smaller, but my shape looks the same to me. I'll post measurements today/tomorrow so you can see what I mean.

Amie said...

*HUGGLES!*

I posted my before pics last night if that makes you feel any better. (I hope it makes SOMEONE feel better, because I was totally bogued out. HA!)

No progress as yet, but this is only my ... first VLCD day. ;D So that's cool. I'll be posting Eddie's before pics soon too. {heehee}

Renee said...

I LOVE graphs! Look how close you are to this rounds goal! Aye carumba!

Smooth Move doesn't do much for me except give me cramps. I use Milk of Magnesia. I make sure to use the kind that is only magnesium and purified water. Works like a charm. You can also just take magnesium pills but I already had the MoM so it worked perfectly.

I have to say for me, posting pictures really doesn't fall under any of those reasons. It's not the I'm afraid or worried about what others might think, I just never have liked posting pictures on the internet. Once they're there, they're there. I know you & I have talked about privacy issues in the past, so that's always a concern. But I know in the end I'll end up posting mine - sans head of course. LOL! Well, I should say I'll post them on my blog. I don't know if I'll post them on the group yet. You know me though - my decisions change daily so who knows where they'll end up. ;)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online