Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24, 2007 - Day 39 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 189.4
Today 188.6
0.8 Lost Overnight
25.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
62.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

WOO HOO FOR ME! .8 POUNDS THIS LATE IN THE GAME?!?!?! Must have been all those incredible positive vibes being sent my way! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Ok, that out of the way! I thought things would be slow moving this week because of the dreaded Aunt Flo visit. She is teasing me, right now. I know she is around, there are tell tale signs of her whereabouts, she just hasn't landed with full force as of right yet. But she is there. Waiting for her opportune time to make my life miserable.

HA! She will NOT get me down. I have .8 more pounds to goal, and by golly I will get there - I just know it. I am STILL ahead of where I was last round on this day - let's see here, I just completed day 38 and last round I had lost 28.8 lbs which was 11.48% of total body weight - this round I have lost 25.8 lbs which is 12.03% of body weight lost. SO WOO HOO FOR ME!

I am getting very fascinated with the numbers. I know some of you have to laugh because I am a self proclaimed dummy when it comes to numbers, but when I have an Excel Spreadsheet, I don't feel so dumb anymore.

I have a theory running in my head about the Body Weight Loss Percentage being the one important number on this protocol. I am thinking that this number remains constant no matter how many rounds you have to lose. Just my theory mind you, but it's one none the less. I am find this to be true across the board. I have a poll, and if my readers wouldn't mind, I would love for you to fill it out - I posted it over at HCG2 - so if you filled it out over there, you don't have to do it again, but if you didn't - could you spend a few minutes filling it out here?

It doesn't matter if you have completed a round or not, if you haven't, then please put the day number you are on for the report you are giving, and also, if you have completed a round and are on another feel free to take the poll again. I need all the data I can get. You don't have to leave your name, and it doesn't record any type of personal information. Just a very simple poll.

Body Weight Percentage Poll

Thanks goes out to all of you that used my new little "TagBoard" yesterday! I had fun with it, I hope you did to! I know a lot of my readers don't have Blogger accounts and they need a way to connect with me and with each other! WOO HOO!

Can you tell I am in such a peachy mood today???

I do have to add a note about something that saddens me. It has come to my attention, and then also from me doing a bit of research on my own, that there are some people out there that insist on making a buck on something that is available for free - I have seen numerous listings on eBay selling Dr Simeons Manuscript Pounds and Inches, when it's available all over the internet for free. How callous is that? I am sure these people took that information for free for their own use, and now are using that same information to make themselves a buck. That really saddens me. I am all for, you received free, give free.

I spend an incredible amount of time on my blog, and on the boards, helping people out, giving them direction that comes from my experience. Not that I am the end all of answers, but I do have experience. I share that experience with asking nothing in return. But people have gone as far as taken those thoughts of mine that I have written (typed) down and have placed them in eBooks and websites and have sold them as well, without even asking for my permission out of common courtesy. Wow - I have to believe in the Universal Law that you reap what you sow, and I am sure that these people will reap - it may not come from the same source but it will happen. That is a law no one can break without consequence.

Ok, I didn't mean to put everyone on a downer. I have been holding that in for a week now - if you notice, I put a copyright notice on my blog. It's against the law for anyone to take my words and copy and paste them anywhere without my permission. I hated to do that, but I have to protect myself. This is MY life, and MY words.

Whew - let's get back to SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS - I leave you with this video, that gives me chill bumps each time I see it. I hope it brings you joy! (Remember now, I am originally from Hawaii - I have met this man - he was wonderful this Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)



Biz - over and out

12 Comments:

Amie said...

So much to say, so little time!! lol First of all, rock ON with your almost-one-pound loss overnight! Next, I am so sorry that there are some greedy, thoughtless people out there that would plagerize (sp?) your information for their own monetary benefit. And yes, I believe strongly in Karma. Very sad.
Also, that video DID give me chill-bumps!! Do I take it to mean that he passed away? If so, then I LOVE their way of celebrating him after life. I wish when I pass on that people will do the same for me. And last - when you take your body weight percentage, do you divide pounds lost by your original weight.. ?? or current weight .. ??

BizBuzz said...

Amie! - THANKS! Yes, this "Gentle Giant" passed on in 1997 - he was such a nice man, and he passed at age 38 - He was one of the members of one of my most favorite Hawaiian bands "Makaha Sons of Niihau" - honest to goodness, he had a voice that could drop me to my knees. You have to appreciate Hawaiian Music to understand what I am saying, but obviously you saw/heard it in the video to give you goose bumps as well.

Divide your pounds lost by your starting weight. So this round, I am at 12.03% which is 25.8 pounds lost this round divided by 214.4 which was starting weight this round.

Does that help?

Wendy said...

Biz~
Yes, I know I have fallen off the face of the planet... but I am back!! CONGRATS on your continued success and HUGE loss last night....

I think it is BS that people out there are so shallow to use others' heart felt success as either their own or even quote without permission... I am sorry you are caught up in it all....

Lastly, the video you posted is wonderful but sad for me as well... My very close cousin lost her son 2 years ago YESTERDAY. He was 13 years old and had cerebral palsy. That was his favorite song and we had it played at the end of his funeral service in church. Weird that you posted it today, one day after the anniversary of Tyler's death...

Anyhoo.... I have been missing you all and am glad to be back!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you MET Israel??? He truly was amazing. His death was such a tragedy.

I have heard rumblings about these ebooks and such, am reportedly even quoted in them myself (without being named). Why does it have to come down to the almighty dollar with some people? Like you said, get free, give free, share the wealth. Having been in a similar situation before, I believe things will all work out, and they will get booted in the butt accordingly. Somehow.

Congrats on your continued shrinkage!!! You are melting away!

*hugs* --

http://hcg4lili.blogspot.com/

Alicia said...

This is truly beautiful!!!

What a beautiful spirit he has:)

Just makes me want to be there right now:)

Renee said...

I am completely still inspired by your R2 losses! I only hope I can do as well! Look at your numbers! Mindblowing. Congrats, woman!

Crystal Lee said...

GOOooo BIZ! Whoot you are awesome! I have not watched the video yet but plan to. I love Hawaiian music...so soothing the the soul. I really dig music like celtic bands, Enya, world music, etc. Especially when I meditate. So proud of you! I think I have talked like 4 more people into starting the program around here. They are really excited!! Go HCG!!

Hugs!

Crystal :D
TNGal80

Crystal Lee said...

Holy Smokes! That is who I thought it was...."OVer the Rainbow" is one of my favorites!! Good call. :D


Crystal

cherylk said...

Hi Biz!

You are going to make it to goal, I can FEEL it! Plus, I have a theory that you lose more when you're happy, and you seem to be in great spirits!

I love that song you posted. It's so beautiful. What a shame the world has lost such a great talent.

Can't wait to come here tomorrow, and see how close you've gotten to goal!!

Cheryl :)

Amy's Blog said...

I totally loved the song. I was able to listen to it this morning before I left. It 'set' my day... & I kept remembering it throughout the day. Very beautiful. I have been lucky to have visited Hawaii & thought it was very very beautiful. I got to visit Kauai, Maui, and the big island Hawaii. Oh, the memories I have from all those places!! You are lucky you got to live there!

I think you could be right about the percentage of weight lost. My percentage is similar to yours. 12-13%. Congrats on your spectacular loss!

Lisa Larson said...

You are such an inspiration! Congrats on your loss! Whoo Hoo! I have been out of it the past few days and was anxiously awaiting your surprise! Let me say -- I LOVE your jeans bag! Can't wait to see what you do with the 24's! And to think now you are in 16's - that is amazing! It gives me hope!
I agree about the percentage thing. It really helps see what you are at.

BizBuzz said...

Wendy - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Weird tho that I posted that video on that day eh? I am so glad your back! WOO HOO!!!

Lili - hugs right back atcha! Feeling a little better about all of that from yesterday, I sure can get my tail feathers ruffled that is for sure.

Alicia - thanks for visiting! And your right, he did have a beautiful spirit.

Renee - my partner in crime! ROFL - thanks girlie girl, I can't wait to see YOU on your R2!!!

Crystal - Thanks so much for the visit!!! Congrats on spreading the word!!!

Cheryl - Thank you for the visit!!! I am hoping to make it to goal soon! Only .4 more to go!

Amy - Another one that has been to Hawaii! WOO HOO FOR YOU! Yeah, the percentage thing has really got me going, can you tell?

Larbsl - thanks for the visit! I was missing you!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online