Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October 2, 2007 - Day 17 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 200.60
Today 198.8
1.2 Lost Overnight
15.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
52 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words? Remember that the picture is clickable so you can click on it to see it larger!




Oh yeah baby! Would you LOOK at that number! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Finally - that good ole number "ONE" is the first number. WOW! And it came in with a BANG and not a WHIMPER! That is what I am talking about!

WOW! Who would have thunk? I know I say that alot, but this is totally CRAZY?!?!?! I mean, come on, seriously. Who would have THUNK IT???? Who would believe I could give myself a shot every day, eat very low calories, not be hungry, not have cravings, NOT exercise, and I could lose this kind of weight in this span of time? Really? NO ONE would have been able to tell me this and I believe it. NO ONE. I am in AWE.

I am totally blown. away. seriously.

This is really too much for me today - I'm feeling a bit verklempt - I'm at a loss. This is too much this early in the morning.

I just want another party. Celebrate with me! Visit me! Post for me! Another "ME" day! I deserve it by golly!

Smilies


If you don't normally post on blogs, drop me an email bizadventure at comcast dot net - wow! People, I am totally stoked.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Just a pause...I have to thank all the old timers at YahooGroups who made this possible, you all know who you are. You folks were my backbone - my support system.

I especially want to thank my sister, without whom I would not be here. Thanks for being who you are "SISSY" - thanks for looking at things from an unbiased stance. Thanks for being willing to try anything to get healthy. Thanks for being someone I can look up to and trust - thanks for listening to my excitement each and every day. Thanks for being my shoulder when things aren't the greatest but also being that ONE person I want to tell my success story too. Thanks for being my biggest advocate in everything that I do. Thanks for being my sister. I love you dearly.

And MOM? Thank you too - thank you for never being the kind of mom that bugged me about my weight. Thank you for never labeling me "fat". Yes, you always showed concern, but you always hooked up my weight with being healthy. That is all you ever said to me about my weight. Thank you. And mom??? I want those Real Estate Clothes. Those clothes NEVER go out of style! ROFL

Ok...nuff said. I am going to bask in the greatness of being one of those UNDER 200 pounds!

I did it!

Biz

7 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Yay! YIPPEE!! WHOOOOO HOOOO!! I just loved the picture of the scale! What a wonderful day this is! This just excites me ... I feel so positive from your story. What did you eat yesterday. That was a great loss. Congratulations to you BIZ! You ARE number one!

applebottomblues said...

YOU DID IT!!! Congratulations! The picture of the scale expresses the moment perfectly. The moment we look down and see one of those goal numbers is priceless, and I'm so happy for you. Great job!

Monica

Amie said...

WoooooHOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Looks like my bow & arrow did their job! LOL)

You did it, Biz - Congrats - Now on to the NEXT Victory!

Wendy said...

Biz YOU are the woman!!! Two parties in one week! WOW! Again, I am so proud of you and happy that you are reaching your goals. Keep it up, you don't have far to go now!!!

~W

Renee said...

That picture really says it all. It also says we have the same scale! LOL.

Congrats, Biz! I've told you this before, but you really are mine and many others inspiration. You're also always so very helpful and encouraging and thoughtful of everyone. It's wonderful to see you reach these milestones and have all the happiness & accolades you deserve.

Big hugs!!!

beachbrights said...

Oh, I am so proud.

Quick question from a newby: Where do you give your injections? I am going to us IM injections and need to know the best areas to give the shot.

Thanks...you're looking great!

BizBuzz said...

Seriously, I treat you all so badly! You come celebrate and I don't even acknowledge that you stopped by, bad bad Biz! OK! Nuff of that already!

Amy! - What did I eat? WHO KNOWS! My body just decides to do what it decides to do. I can't really say with any certainty it's because I ate such and such. Oh well, at least it came OFF!

Moncia! - THANK YOU! It was priceless that is for sure!

Amie! - YES! Your bow and arrow WORKED! Keep it up! Next victory? Making my GOAL of being under 188 this round! WOO HOO FOR ME!

Wendy! - It sure is nice to know that I am past the half way point to my goal! WOO HOO!

Renee! - WOO HOO on the same scale! I love my scale! It's so good to me, is yours good to you? You're an inspiration to me my friend!

CB - Thanks for the visit! I just use my thighs. Never anywhere else. I am too blind and not to agile to give it to myself anywhere else!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online