Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 1, 2007 - Day 5 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Hello All!

I just wanted to check in today, I didn't get to yesterday morning before I headed out of town for a convention.

As of today, I have lost a total of 8.5 pounds - but what is even more amazing than that is the fact that I have lost a total of 12.5"!!! Excuse the TMI - but it seems like my breasts are not "hanging" as much as they once were!

What is really cool is that at one point I lost 3 inches on my waist (yes already) but only an inch on my thighs. The next day, I gained an inch on my waist, but then lost an extra inch on my thigh. It's so cool to watch the fact redistribute!!!

I have to HIGHLY recommend people measuring EVERYDAY - it is so motivating to see the inches come off, even if no pounds do.

Biz
252.5/244/150 - Total of 12.5" - As of 07/01/07
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol


0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online