Tuesday, July 17, 2007

June 28, 2007 - Day 2 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Well!

I went down another two pounds! Yesterday was my second day on 500 calories. When I got to dinner time I was almost, "do I have to eat all this food???"

This is what I ate yesterday:

• 3.5oz Chicken / 3.5oz Beef - cooked with Cajun Seasoning
• 3 cups Spinach / 3 cups Lettuce - flavored with Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Cilantro, 1/4 cup of Alfalfa Sprouts, salt and pepper, lemon juice
• 1 Apple / 1 Orange

The top part of my stomach is noticeably down in size, it's quite amazing.

Day 3? Bring it on!!!

Biz
252.5/246.5/150 - First "LOAD" Injection 06/23/07 - Day 5
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online