Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 22, 2007 - Day 26 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning All!!!

Only a .4 drop this morning, so it's a total of only 2 pounds since Tuesday - my weekly anniversary day. But for some reason I "felt" smaller today, so I decided to be anal and take my measurements again. I only took them yesterday!!! And do you know I lost another 1.5 inches??? HOW in the WORLD can I continue to be losing inches when I am not losing the pounds??? What is WRONG with this picture?

You know, all my life, even when I was thinner, I felt like I had lots of muscle mass. I was ALWAYS heavier than all my friends, but I never LOOKED it! Even when I was 160 pounds, people would think I weighed like 130 - do you think that my measurements are starting to reflect that? I don't know what I am asking, but it just seems I am melting away in the inches, just not in the pounds.

Anyhoo, I am happy with the inch loss, because really, that is what it's all about.

Started something new yesterday. Finally bought some Braggs ACV - going to have a "cocktail" at least twice a day - took some yesterday (2 tsp in 8oz of water) and like 45 minutes later I was in the bathroom. I gotta tell you, that was kinda gross, but I felt good! Took it again this morning so we shall see.

Gotta head outta here! Ya'll have a great day!

Biz
250.8/228.4/150 (Lost 22.4 lbs) - Total of 26.25" lost - As of 07/22/07 (26 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online