Monday, July 30, 2007

July 30, 2007 - Day 34 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

Ok, I don't know what I am doing right, but another .6 came off last night! As of this rate, I only have 3.8 more pounds to lose until I reach that "magic" number "219.8" - BELOW 220!!!

What have I changed? I ate beef three days in a row??? I have been having beef for lunch and fish for dinner the last three days - I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I am slowly coming to the conclusion that what I do makes no nevermind to my body, it does what it wants WHEN it wants! I just follow the plan, and I will lose what Dr S says I will lose "a little less than a pound a day" average.

Tomorrow is my FIVE week anniversary doing the VLCD!!! WOO HOO! Time flies when your having fun! LOL

I forgot to mention...last night I had my first "sweet" craving. I really don't know where it came from. I am not due for Aunt Flo, and usually I don't crave sweets at all, I am a chip and dip person. So I satisfied the craving using my allowed lemon to make two tall glasses of lemonade (squeezed half a lemon in the water added sweetener to taste and viola!) - it satisfied the craving and it was refreshing. BTW - I did already have my required water for the day before I drank this 'desert'!

One more thing, I have jumped on the BLOG bandwagon. What I did was copy and pasted each one of my posts to a blog, just so that my diary of this protocol is written in one place, if anyone is interested in having that kind of information. Just a journey thru my weightloss. Hoping it might help somone.

The Progress of Biz

Have a great day people!

Biz
250.8/223.6/150 (Lost 27.2 lbs) - Total of 28.75" lost - As of 07/30/07 (34 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online