Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 16, 2007 - Day 20 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

Well, the scale cooperated with me this morning and gave me a .8 loss from yesterday!!! Aunt Flo was pretty nasty overnight, but she didn't leave me cramping which is so weird!

Sorry I was a little quiet over the weekend. Aunt Flo usually does a lot worse to me so I am thankful, but I tend to be very quiet and isolate myself when she is around.

Seems when I was going over my calorie intake for Saturday I was under 375 calories, and I had that .2 gain the next day, any relation? I don't know, but I do know that I wont be going under 450 calories anymore just to be sure!

I see so many NEW people coming on board, and to think I was one of the newbies just a short time ago.

All I can say is that no matter how you found out about this program, before you start anything MAKE SURE YOU READ DR SIMEONS ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT - there is a pdf scanned copy of his manuscript that can be found here:

(Link removed 12/09/07 - just ask if you need it please.)

Everyone should download that (it's a huge file) and print it off and consider that your BIBLE for this program. Refer to it EVERYDAY you have a question. Get to know it so that you can QUOTE it. I am so fortunate to have someone doing this with me in my real offline life. We discuss this manuscript every day, multiple times during the day - we are becoming so familiar with it that we are quoting things almost word for word. He was a genius and the originator of this miraculous cure, not anyone else. He knew it, and based his medical field on it and studied and tested it for many many years.

Any deviation from his program will not result in success.

Ok, off my soap box!

Have a happy HCG day!

Biz
250.8/231.4/150 (Lost 19.4 lbs) - Total of 20.25" lost - As of 07/16/07 (20 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online