Tuesday, July 17, 2007

June 27, 2007 - Day 1 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

I know it's only one day of 500 cal down, but honestly, if you would have asked me last week if I could survive on a measly 500 cal in one day I would have LAUGHED so hard in your face. But I made it! No, I wasn't hungry, I was more missing eating.

But guess what???

I lost 4 pounds over night. Ok, ok, I know most of that is water weight, but hey, it's a start yes?

I am planning on keeping a record here of my progress, so I will continue updating this thread with my information, hopefully daily. This is what I ate yesterday:

• One apple, one orange
• 3 cups of raw spinach, 2 roma tomatoes
• 7 oz of chicken
• Juice of one lemon, 1 tsp of cilantro, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper
• 150 oz of water

Shots are getting a bit easier to bear. I actually did todays in one fell swoop! Not do a little, stop, do a little, stop! :D

I have to thank all of you for being here, and so willingly giving out fantastic information and answering questions, no matter how small. Without the support I would have never started.

Biz
252.5/248.5/150
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online