Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 13, 2007 - Day 17 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

YIPPEE!!!!

I got a new scale! WOOT!!! I posted in another thread how I should be counting the new scale numbers so I wont go into that. But according to my OLD scale I lost another pound and a half! So that makes 17.5 pounds in 17 days! How more right could Dr Simeons be. I wish he was around so I could just give him a big hug!

My friend and I (she started her first injection on Saturday the 6th) are getting quite indignant with the medical community. Now that we know that there is something this painless out there to help obesity and they aren't using it, it just sickens us to no end.

I am so thrilled with this progress. I am sitting here staring at the numbers, not believing what I see.

Last night I had the opportunity to see people I haven't seen in a while again. It's funny, no one is saying anything, but I can tell people are wondering what is going on. They are doing that "double" look thing. It's funny, the girl that started this journey for me was a friend of my sisters. When my sister saw her for the first time after she completed this program, my sister's jaw actually dropped. The girl said "Yeah, I get that alot these days!"

I can't wait till I am able to say that!

My friend and I (by the way, her username is "justpureserendipity" on this board) have been discussing plans for this winter - she is such a positive thinker, it's good to have her around. She wants to start discussing things like what we will be wearing, how we will change our hair - just cool things. And although I am kinda stuck in the "one day at a time" view, it's slowly creeping in that indeed I may be at goal by this winter! CAN YOU EVEN FATHOM????

Everyone! Have an incredible day!

Biz
252.5/235/150 (Lost 17.5 lbs) - Total of 19.75" lost - As of 07/13/07 (17 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online