Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 12, 2007 - Day 16 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning folks!

My scale started to act up yesterday, I need a new battery definitely. The first time I stepped on my scale today it said 233.5, which would have meant a three pound loss. I stepped on it again, and then it read 239.5 - which would have been a three pound gain.

I waited a few minutes, stepped on it again, and again and again and it was going all over the place. I called my friend in the neighborhood (who incidentally just started HCG this past Saturday!) to see if I could come over and use her scale - and it read 234.2 - which her scale is usually .5 to 1 pound lighter than mine.

So, in other words, I don't know what I weigh today! But it is less than it was yesterday according to her scale. So, I am just gonna leave it to where it was yesterday, chalk it up to a bad scale day and see where I am tomorrow with either a new battery, or a new scale! LOL - Her scale was DA BOMB!

By the way, my inches are the same, they are just doing the flux thing.

Happy eating everyone!

Biz
252.5/236.5/150 (Lost 16 lbs) - Total of 19.75" lost - As of 07/12/07 (16 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online