Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19, 2007 - Day 23 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good morning my fellow HCGrs!

First, I am feeling MUCH better today. I went to my chiropractor on the off chance that the thing with my face was 'bone/muscle' related, and for sure it was. My jaw was all kinds of out of whack. He did something that ended up being very painful, but it eased the pain in my ear and in my throat when I was still on the table! Today, I am like 90% better! I say 90% because Aunt Flo is still around, dang how I hate her!

Second, I AM IN THE 220'S!!!! Yup, I finally left those dreaded 230's, never to return again! So this makes 21.2 pounds gone! YIPPEE!!!!

Third, OMG! Look at my inches?!?!?! I didn't take my inch measurements yesterday so within two days I lost another 3.5 inches! Down a total of 23.5 inches!!! I am melting!

Fourth, I think I messed up yesterday, I tried Melba Toast for the first time. Never had it before in my life. I figure I could have one serving which was five of those little rounds, It was 60 calories so I made sure I was in my limit for the day. Come to find out, Dr S wanted us to have only ONE of those little rounds per meal??? That isn't even worth my time! But I still lost, so I don't know what to think.

Fifth, I am noticing when I eat beef that my weight seems to slow down, so I am going to try something. For the next 7 days, I am only going to do chicken or fish - will keep you folks up to date on the progress.

Sixth, thanks again for being here. As I get close to the end of my first round, what I am really appreciating is the people that are coming back online to tell us of their progress during their break. That is so motivating and strengthening!

Have a wonderful day!

Biz
250.8/229.6/150 (Lost 21.2 lbs) - Total of 23.5" lost - As of 07/19/07 (23 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online