Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 26, 2007 - Day 30 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

UGH! Only a .2 loss - so that means I need to lose another 6.6 to get UNDER 220 in just 12 days - that is just not happening at this rate! LOL - I took my measurements again today - I lost another 1.75 inches! So where the heck is all this going??? Are my fat cells just FLATTENING out instead of being broken down? Cause I am definitely losing it in the inch side, it's just not translating to the scale! LOL

Oh well! I have not cheated, I have followed Dr S to a "T" - so I will just keep on keeping on.

Any lurkers out there that might be on Phase 3 and used NHW??? I need some advice. NHW gives their shots in 5 day increments with 2 skip days. Their 5th day shot is a "double" shot. If I were to obey Dr Simeons and wait 72 hours PAST my last injection, what would that translate to? I take my double shot on Saturdays - my skip days are Sunday and Monday. Do I wait 72 hours from the Saturday shot, which would translate till Tuesday? Or should I wait 72 hours from SUNDAY which would mean Wednesday?

Also, do you believe that NHW says you can go 8 weeks because technically that is 40 injections instead of the 6 weeks like Dr S says?

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts.

Biz
250.8/226.4/150 (Lost 24.4 lbs) - Total of 28.75" lost - As of 07/26/07 (30 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online