Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 14, 2007 - Day 18 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

It's beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor...oops, showing my age here! :D

Dr S, I have concluded, is simply a genius! I certainly LOVE my HCG!!! Who would have thought that three weeks ago TODAY I was OVER 250 pounds! Who would have believed that following a plan as simple as this would have the astronomical benefits that it has.

I am actually ALMOST speechless. That would be a feat in itself! As of today, I have been on the 500 cal portion of this program for 18 days and have lost 18.8 pounds. A M A Z I N G - better yet, I have lost it not feeling deprived whatsoever. I had a most excellent meal last night. I stir fried my chicken and asparagus! MMMMM - WOW!

If your a lurker here, please know that this program WORKS. If it can work for me, it can work for anyone. I mean it. These people on this board are so very helpful, so come on in and join the fun! Because honest to goodness, this is not a "DIE"T - it is a "LIVE"IT!!!!

Have a wonderful HCG day!

Biz
250.8/232/150 (Lost 18.8 lbs) - Total of 19.75" lost - As of 07/14/07 (18 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online