Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 23, 2007 - Day 27 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Well Golly Gosh Darn!

The scale was kind to me today! I dropped another pound! WOO HOO!!!

Aunt Flo has left the building! I think it's about time! Maybe NOW my average will get back up to normal eh? Still taking the ACV - still working like a charm! Took it three times yesterday, plan on doing the same thing today.

I seriously cannot believe that tomorrow begins my 5th week on this protocol! Wow, the time is FLYING by! I don't know if I am looking forward to the break or not. I kinda like watching the scale move, however small on a daily basis. I don't know how I am going to handle the stress of phase 3?!?! But I have all those that have made it there to watch and fall back on.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Biz
250.8/227.4/150 (Lost 23.4 lbs) - Total of 26.25" lost - As of 07/23/07 (27 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online