Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 3, 2007 - Day 7 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning! Isn't life grand??? LOL

Yes, I lost another pound, so it makes 9.5 never to be found again lost pounds! And get this, another .5" so it makes a total of 13" lost! WOO HOO

I have to say, that yesterday I was a bit hungry, but it was my 2nd day off the shots (doing NHW so I have two days without shots). This was the first time since starting the 500 cal that I have actually been what I think is called "hunger". But it passed very quickly when I ate.

Today, for some reason, I am having lots of energy, but more than that, I am incredibly thirsty. It's like I can't get enough water.

Well then, that's my story for today!

Biz
252.5/243/150 (Lost 9.5lbs) - Total of 13" lost - As of 07/03/07
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online