Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 25, 2007 - Round 3 - 1st "Load" Day

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight - 190.4
Yesterday's Weight - 192.0
1.6 lb LOSS
From Yesterday's Weight
3 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Not much today, as you can see I am even up late. Had a VERY rough night last night, temp up to 102 degrees, but I think I sweat most of it out last night, but feel like pure crud this morning.

As you can see, I didn't eat much yesterday and the scale reflects that.

I can hardly keep my head up, will chat later. Thank you for making the rounds on my blog yesterday, I really appreciate.

Today I am taking my first shot for Round 3 - I am supposed to be loading today. UGH - Food? Just doesn't interest me today, let's see how I do.

Until later, and until I feel a bit better.

Biz

5 Comments:

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Morning Biz. I hope you kick this bug soon so you can get moving on Round 3. Do you think you could wait to begin loading after it passes? A couple extra days maybe good for your immune system to get back to 100%. Just a thought.

gpcmom3 said...

Biz, I am so sorry that you are feeling yucky. It does sound like a good idea to wait to load until you feel better. I know you really can't do such a good job of it if you feel gross.

It stinks just being plain sick and nothing to be done about it. I do want to thank you so much for all of the time that you spend here and on the hcg diet in general. Your info has been invaluable to me!

You are a sweetie and I hope you feel 100% better ASAP!

Brooke

Amy's Blog said...

You poor dear! This sounds terrible. I'm sending the good health fairy to you straight away! I hope she'll take your flu bug & send it packing. If you're loading, maybe consider some orange juice. I'm hoping you continue to rest & will feel better soon.

Burcu J said...

Biz,
Please feel better and don't worry about the protocol for now, Just try to get better. You can always start back up. You did a great job you can only continue If you are well..
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER..

beachbrights said...

Sorry you're under the weather. If you're still feeling yucky, I'd take Winston's advice!

Hang in there and know that I am sending you well wishes!

Get Well Soon-

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online