Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 27, 2007 - Day 2 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 193.2
Today - 190.8
2.4 lb LOSS Overnight
3.4 lb Over LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
2.4 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
23.6 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
60.0 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Ok, talk about DeJa Vu - guess who decides to come for a visit yesterday? Without warning, without even asking??? AUNT FLO!!!! OMG! She just appeared out of nowhere. Good grief. That is just not even funny. So, on top of a load, on top of not feeling 100% yet, I have to deal with this INSANE person. At the beginning of my LAST round she did the exact same thing. The first day of my VLCD she decides to rear her ugly head. OMG - I am SO OVER HER!!!

2.4 Pounds is respectable based on that alone. I will accept it. Altho it just MIGHT take me longer to reach that loss of my gain during R2P3.

My menu yesterday was an orange in the morning, steak and onions for lunch, a half a grapefruit for snack, and shrimp and asparagus for dinner. All in all about 470 cals, with 11 being fat, 43 being carbs and 53 was the protein.

Had fun making the rounds yesterday, feeling like I am getting back to my old self. The only thing that wasn't pleasant about yesterday was that I had two sick men in my house. My 2nd son didn't go to school, and my husband didn't go to work. I was really worried about my husband, thinking at first he had food poisoning, but it turns out he just had an old fashioned flu bug. Two men, sick. Can you imagine what my day was like???

Ok, I have to give a plug for a wonderful blogger out there. I cannot do the justice that she did with putting up a new blog, all I can say is that if you can find it in your heart to help this beautiful person out, the joy you will bring her will come back to you in spades. And seriously, we cannot let this atrocity happen to such a gorgeous soul! LOL

Please go and visit her, or you can click on the upper left corner of my blog to go directly to her Etsy store. Her stuff is really REALLY nice!

Ok, enough of the commercial interruption!

I have to say that it's very interesting to watch the different blogs and posters come to conclusions about this protocol. I am finding more and more this is such a personal journey, and the lessons we learn from this are too numerous to mention. It's so fun to watch it in myself when I come up with a light bulb moment, and even more fun to watch it in other people.

Folks, we are on an incredible journey to health. We are learning to listen to our bodies for the first time in our entire lives. Learning what works and what doesn't. Learning how to cherish this gift of a miraculous machine we have. Learning how to maintain it at optimum performance. Learning what happens when we put "regular" fuel in it instead of "premium". Geesh, what an experience!

Ok, enough of the existential stuff!

On to my commenter's:
Amy - You certainly did make headway to your LIW!!! 9 POUNDS???? In TWO DAYS??? I say that is making headway! LOL - thanks for the visit girl!

Crystal - Biziness, HA! I just LOVE it!!! Girl? 40 pounds is doable, but it might mean going thru the holiday break. You prepared for that? I need to talk about that in one of my posts. I have some strong feelings about the "socialness" of family and food. Let me put that in my notes...

Larbsl - with Aunt Flo paying me an unexpected visit, I would say I NEED those 170 vibes badly! Thanks!

BB - OMG! It was KILLER! I will get the recipe posted, but it's definitely a PHASE 4 ITEM! LOL

Lili - Big hugs right back!

B - It's good to be back! Thanks for the welcome! Your doing MAHVELOUS DAHLING! LOL

Tracey - I just gotta say girl, you disappear TOO MUCH! Inquiring minds and all. We are HUNGRY for information!!! I will be checking out your blog later on this morning, can't wait to see the update!
Folks, tell me what you think of my latest and greatest idea ... I am thinking about putting together a PodCast about HCG - something to run maybe twice a month or something? What do you think? Just an informational type thing about tips and tricks and questions and answers. Not that I am the FOREMOST authority on this, but something that could help people and guide people, and we could have some fun.

I used to be an internet radio DJ, did I ever tell you folks that??? hehe - a part of my life I would just as soon forget, but I do have the knowledge of having a radio broadcast and I have been told I am entertaining at times. Oh well, it's something that is running thru my brain.

Ok, I gotta get this house party started, I wonder who will be going to work today, who will be going to school, and if me and Aunt Flo will have some SANCTUARY today! ROFL

Take care, and think RAINBOWS and SUNSHINE!

Miz Biz (thanks Lili, I like that one!)

7 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

That's a nice chunk you lost! It's crazy how hcg seems to bring your uninvited guest! Plus two sick men! That will keep you busy. It's great that you're feeling better & I can read your comments everywhere. :-) The shrimp & asparagus sounds delish! If a podcast is something I can download to my puter & listen to from there, I would love to listen to it!

Crystal Lee said...

Wow congrats on the loss! I can not seem to lose a thing while FLO is around. She makes it so dang hard....I personally think she is selfish. So anywho I think I podcast would be fab! Many people out there have put videos on YouTube and such but yours will be the best! :P I am biased though. :D

Okay so Day 2 starts today and this was when I lost the most last round. Like 12 lbs so I am hoping for at least 5 today. That will put me back at my LIW (almost) from last round. Take care!

Crystal

gpcmom3 said...

Hi Biz,

What a nice upbeat post! You sound so busy at your house. With 2 sick men I don't envy you. I am not the best with sick people unless they are small chldren or they sleep a lot.

Anything you do with the hcg would be incredible. I think you are definitely getting to be Miz Biz Whiz at this and that is what we need! The real experience is what keeps everyone motivated and connected.

Thanks for posting Lili's site. she's kinda sweet isn't she?

Brooke

EweWho said...

I'm glad to see you are back in the swing of things, Biz! I'm also on Day 2 of VLCD and plan on doing just 26 doses because we will be leaving on the 20th for CA. I plan on starting again in mid-January and hope to do a full 40 dose round then. I have been sharing doses with my cousin and have used almost half of my stash so I'll have to order more for the round after the next one.

I think the podcast is a wonderful idea! You never cease to amaze me with your talent!

I hope the guys are feeling better quickly.

cherylk said...

I'm so sorry Aunt Flo has come to town.. talk about an unwanted visit!! Maybe she's the reason you aren't losing as quickly as you thought this round? STILL 2.4 is fantastic!

The Podcast sounds cool, too. :)

I hope the men in your house feel better, soon! Funny, it sounds like I've got the same flu as your husband. We are countries apart, and affected by the same thing! It's a small world when you're a virus, I guess!! Glad to see that you appear to be on the mend, though :)

beachbrights said...

Podcast would be great. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks again for all the advice...what's your take on using diuretics (sp?). I am still feeling really bloated and was wondering if they could be used without screwing P3 up?

Do you have a counter on your blog? I was wondering if you new how many hits you averaged a day.

Sorry for all the questions. I've battled some stress eating with my Egg Day today. Not bad, but a few nibbles of P3 approved cheesecake. Thursday is a stressful day for me and I am dreaming about it and now starting to eat over it!

Sorry to blog on your blog. Love ya, girly!

XOXO-

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was SURE I posted a comment -- this poor feeble brain!

How can I ever thank you enough for your generosity!! You are a true gem, honey! Thanks for the props -- I will have the dentists inscribe "thanks biz!" on the back of the bridge :)

OMG, 2 sick men -- I'm sorry! The podcast idea sounds great -- keep us informed!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online