Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 6, 2007 - Day 7 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight 188.4
2 lb Loss From Yesterday
1 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Whew! It worked! WOO HOO!!!!

Ok, so for everyone that wanted to know what little "trick" I had up my sleeve ... back when I was on Atkins, there was this little thing you did to break a stall. I say "you did", well, there was a group of us that did it on the message board I used to belong to. It was called an "egg" day! I looked back on my records from when I was stalled on Atkins to see what I could do to break this pattern I was having and that is what I came up with!

I ate eggs all day. UGH! ROFL - but seriously, I had 4 scrambled eggs cooked in Pam w/Butter, 4 deviled eggs I made from scratch with mayo, mustard, s/f pickle relish, and s&p, and 2 hardboiled eggs mixed with mayo. That's it, that is all I had ALL DAY! I spaced it out during the day, and was actually very satiated during the day. No hunger, just you can get really sick of eggs quickly.

I knew it would work, so YUPPY FOR ME! I finally get to eat some veggies again today! I am gonna take it easy today, not go hog wild on anything, and I am still staying away from my banana (sulk) but I will have my veggies and that makes me very happy.

Let me also mention, I took a half a bottle of Citrate just to help (move) things along. I felt like there was a huge load of junk down low in my tummy from 3 days of mostly protein ya know?

Before I go any further, I have to share with you what a kind and generous spirit did for me yesterday. I was actually quite speechless when I found out how much people really do care out there. One of my good morning buddies sent me a surprise in the mail! I couldn't have been more blown away!

First take a look at the card she sent me (remember that the pictures are clickable for a larger view!):




OMG! I just about cried when I saw that! I was like, HOW PERFECT!!! That card was written JUST FOR ME!!!

BUT THAT WASN'T ALL!!!!

Look at what else this lovely lady sent me!!!!!!!!!!





A while ago on the YahooGroups message board there was a discussion about Harley's and Pigs, and I mentioned in passing that I collect pigs and that I have this "thing" for Harley's. Well LOW AND BEHOLD!!! Look at what I am the proud owner of??? OMG! I am still in awe of this prize to add to my collection! LOOK AT IT! A Harley Davidson Hog Piggy Bank!!! It's in the shape of a Harley Gas Tank!!! Martha, I cannot express the gratitude I have in my heart for such a thoughtful and caring gift. This is going to be displayed very prominently in my home and I will happily tell everyone the story!!! THANK YOU MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just beside myself with joy people!

First I get such a magnificent gift, and then I lose two pounds! How much more joy can this girl have???

BUT WAIT! There is MORE! Another one of my good morning buddies, Ju, sent me a care package on Friday with the most awesomest tank and jacket! Well, I wore the tank to the fair on Saturday, and I actually had my husband snap a picture! OMG! I am NOT afraid of the camera now! So here I am modeling this new TANK! (just fyi - I used to HATE showing my arms! NOW??? Not so much! ROFL)



On that note, I am gonna skip some of my 'other' discussion until tomorrow. I cannot bring a downer on such beautiful thoughts today. My day will be full of sunshine and rainbows (and veggies) - I do have lots to say, and finally I will have some time this week to take those subjects up. I promise, don't give up on me people!

Have the most awesome SUNSHINE and RAINBOWS day!!!!

Biz (who is flying high!)

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I think at this point I'd welcome an "egg day" over a steak day -- I never thought I'd get sick of steak, but I am! I'll keep that in mind on my next P3.

Wow -- a day of many gifts! Sounds wonderful -- and you deserve it.

beachbrights said...

You look beautiful! What a wonderful gift from Martha. You have touched so many people!

Thanks for the insight on the egg day. Your pioneering spirit continues to pave the way and make our weightloss cure that much easier. Thank you for being our "trial and error"!

Amy's Blog said...

I was so thrilled to read your post today! How wonderful to learn that eggs have helped you in the past, and again now.

I just loved your new piggie. I'm not a collector, but I have a high regard for them... because of all that they offer. We use nearly all of their body parts, including their veins in surgical procedures, and also, my Armour Thyroid comes from pigs.

You look fantastic in that tank! Very cute & attractive! I wish I had half your knowledge with computers & how to block out faces on photos. Thanks once again for the marvelous post! Hope your day is wonderful & your veggies are delicious!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey girlie! You look amazing!! And so happy about your little piggy gift. That is really a neat piece to add to any collection. Very creative! :D

I am doing my 1st steak day today girlfriend....wish me luck. :D I have to lose at least 2.5 pounds and if I do not I will try the egg day tomorrow.

Congrats on your loss! Talk with you soon.
Crystal

Amie said...

I love Harleys! (or, maybe just wearing leather. HA!)

You look too HOT in that tank! ;D Your husband must be so proud of you and your efforts - I'm sure he loves showing you off too!

Very interesting about the "egg day" - I wonder if Dr. S ever considered that... ?? I'm super excited that it worked for you, though. ;)

cherylk said...

What a lovely cheerful post, today! And what great friends you have. How sweet that they thought of you, and sent you little thoughtful gifts. There is nothing better than a gift that was picked out especially for you! It just proves that what goes around, comes around.

The egg day thing is really interesting! I'm an Atkin's vet, too, but I never tried that. I'm so glad it worked for you.

Have a wonderful day Biz, and you look amazing in your outfit. You still make my jaw drop!

Cheryl :)

Wendy said...

Biz, you never cease to amaze me! You look absoultly wonderful in your new tank. Just wait until next summer... you'll be posting pics in your bikini!! (o:

It is so nice of Martha to send you that piggy... Funny, I have a white piggy Harley cookie jar!! I will have to snap some photos of it and email them to you... I like the idea of a bank instead of a cookie jar! AAUUGGHHH...

Keep on keeping on with your phase III. There's no stopping you now!!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
I post b4 but it didn't show up on the left side. I wanted to tell u that u look great in ur pic. and I knew ur trick wass gonna work.U k]really figur this weight loss thing out :) keep up your GREAT work.
Have a great one

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online