Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1, 2007 - Day 2 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight 188.4
1 lb Gain


Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Ok, what did I eat yesterday? Can anyone say BANANA????? HA! I didn't feel like eating anything with cheese yesterday so I didn't. I didn't even feel like eating anything with eggs in it either, so I didn't do that. So basically:

Breakfast: Banana and Coffee with Half and Half
Midmorning Snack: Cashews
Lunch: A ground pork burger with mayo mixed with horseradish
Afternoon Snack: Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Grilled London Broil, some sauteed mushrooms, a salsa type thing made with avocados/tomatoes/green onion with oil/vinegar/pepper - oh yeah, and I had three Miller Lites from late afternoon until dinner.
Dessert: A pumpkin serniki (cupcake sized cheesecake thingie)
That totaled a little over 2000 cals. I had about 100 grams of protein, 80 carbs, and about 120 grams of fat. Probably a bit much for my first day, so I will be cutting back today. And can you possibly see the total lack of VEGETABLES???? How bad am I to do that? Seriously, I know better, and I just didn't listen to myself. Oh well, today is another day.

Veggies will be my number one priority today, and my water. And no beer! LOL - Ok, maybe one! ROFL

What is up with me and not wanting CHEESE or EGGS??? WOW! Totally different than last round. That was all I could think about toward the end of last round, was my swiss cheese/mushroom omelet. And this round it's like gag a maggot. HA!

Well, one thing did live up to expectations. Food just wasn't what I remembered. It was nice to eat my banana. It was nice to be able to mix my veggies (legally! LOL) and it was nice to have a beer. But it wasn't the end all of end alls. Ya know? Soon, all of you readers out there will know exactly what I am talking about. Seriously. It's just different.

Ok, so guess who decides to visit again during the night??? Yeah, you got it, Aunt Flo! You know what? She did this to me LAST time at the beginning of my P3 - just all of a sudden showed up when I got off the HCG - but remember a couple of weeks ago I thought she was around, well she was, for like just ONE DAY. What the heck is up with that?

So this morning, I am feeling cranky and irritable. It's funny because yesterday afternoon was a bit stressful for me - who am I kidding, my whole day was pure STRESS! Toward later afternoon I had to deal with a postal employee that really took me over the edge tho. That is when I came home and opened my first beer. HA! That should tell me something about myself. But seriously, it sure does explain some things. So...I am a little bit irritated today. Aunt Flo always picks the worst times to show up. I want to have fun at the fair on Saturday, not walk around with HER all day, ugh.

Anyhoo, another day done, and another day closer to my next P2! ROFL - no, as of right now, I am not anticipating my next round, but ask me next week, I will probably be ready! OH MY! I crack myself up!

A little shout out to my new Aussie friend out there! And all the other Aussie's that might be peeking in! We are all one big happy HCG Family out there in cyber world, all doing this together, all on the same page.

I am wondering how many "other" countries might be reading this? If your from another country, take a minute and "tag" me - you don't have to put any personal information in that box, just put a name and where your from! How cool is that???

Ok, have a wonderful, sunshiny day people, I am gonna have my banana and coffee soon.

Biz

6 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I find it incredible that you can eat this way with only a 1 lb gain. And you started menses. And I'm sorry about the stress! But IMO, your 1 lb change means a huge congratulations to you!

The pork burger with mayo & horseradish sounds good! lol. Yep, an increase in the veggies would be good to do. You did get mushrooms (fiber & delicious!) ... mushrooms are on my P3 list big time. Maybe it makes sense that you didn't want eggs & cheese, because you mentioned other times in the past that you wanted most beef.

Your carb level was good IMO. I don't see anything off plan. Thanks for the great post.

Crystal Lee said...

I agree with Amy girl...only one pound gain including menses?! Holy cow I hope I am that lucky. ROFL.

I gained 3 pounds with flo last month..the heffer.
I just need to remember that I need to add fat in SLOWLY, especially due to what happened this past weekend.

Girl I am happy for you and your beer and the fact you are friends again. LOL Enjoy!

Crystal :D
TNGal80

beachbrights said...

Biz- I have been so wrapped up in my own P2 world that I have not found the time to drop you a comment. Shame on me! I read your blog everyday, first thing in the morning. Thank you for continuing to post and support. I would not be down 12 pounds (14 days) without your pioneering efforts. I am starting to give thoughts to P3 and as usual hanging on your every written word!

Warms-CB

Lisa Larson said...

I agree with Amy - only 1 lb with menses and what you ate! Wow! I am grateful you keep posting - it really helps me get a glimpse into the future :) I just can't wait to do cheese (which is so weird because I hardly ever eat it!) What's up with that! And oh my, the banana ... Enjoy for me!

BizBuzz said...

Amy! - Thanks for the breakdown look at my menu, that helps to get validation that I didn't do so bad. Aunt Flo is playing a number with me this round, I gotta tell you. UGH

Crystal - Thanks for the visit!!!

Cb - aw girl, you are too sweet. Your doing well, and your doing it on your own, thank yourself for giving yourself this opportunity to get healthy and THIN!

BizBuzz said...

larbsl - I will keep posting, don't you worry!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online