Saturday, November 10, 2007

November 10, 2007 - Day 11 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight 187.6
Yesterday's Weight 188.0
0.4 Loss From Yesterday
0.2 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Gotta first of all thank all the wonderful people out there that post comments to my blog, to my tag board and also that email me, plus the ones that chat with me on Yahoo Messenger! You people are all just too wonderful! Even when I am LESS then active you all are out there motivating me to the HILT! THANKS GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Have I mentioned:

I AM IN THE ZONE????

UM YES! I am! Yesterday was crazy busy for me getting ready for my trip! I was out of the house with the kids at 7am and didn't get back in until after 1pm - and then crazy busy again packing and repacking the car, getting the last few things done to the car so that my trip will be safe and fun because I am traveling by myself. I left the house, thank GOODNESS with a huge mug full of coffee and my liter bottle of water, and didn't eat until I got home!!! AND I WASN'T HUNGRY!

Ok, I lied, I was at Wally World picking up some groceries and I was at the deli and I snacked on a piece of ham, and a piece of roast beef they had on sample but that was it! The water and the coffee WITH TONS OF HALF AND HALF kept me set all day. I know, I know, that wasn't good, but it was just that kind of day!

And then, do you know what I ate when I got home? A slice of my banana cream pie! ROFL - ok Biz, this is NOT a healthy day for you - but it had protein I say to myself, but not enough the Nazi part of me says, so then I go grab an apple and PEANUT BUTTER! So I am sitting there, thinking to myself, I really am over meat for some reason, let me just have MORE peanut butter, so I ended up with quite a bit!!!

The day is moving along. I figure I just have to eat more protein, and so I grab some cheese. Dinner time comes around. I fix my Jalapeno Chicken for the family with some rutabagas and sugar carrots and rice, and I am like, seriously, I don't want this. So I made my regular salad and dressing, and after that I was entering stuff into FitDay and the Nazi came out on me again and said HAVE MORE PROTEIN! So for dessert I ate some of that Cottage Cheese / Strawberry thing! HA! What kind of day was that??? Was I trying to be a VEGETARIAN??? So I downed a Chicken Wing, thinking that would bring my average up? UM NO! I only got 75 grams of protein yesterday, well thank goodness it was OVER the "protein deficient" thing. UGH

I promise people, I will do better. It was just so crazy busy and I was for some reason SO NOT INTO MEAT yesterday! How do you veggies do it? How do you make sure you get enough protein? I can't see myself drinking those powder shakes, ugh, they are gross.

Anyhoo to sum up this was what I ate:
Breakfast: Coffee with half and half - small piece of ham and roast beef - cheese
Lunch: Banana Cream Pie, Apple with Smuckers Peanut Butter - cheese
Dinner: Salad (lettuce / tomato / avocado / onion) with Hubbie's Dressing, Chicken Wing - cheese
Dessert: Cottage Cheese / Strawberry thang!
Total cals 1634 - Protein 75 grams - Carbs 76 grams - Fat - 117

Ok, just to let you know where I am over the next 8 or 9 days. I am going to a convention today, right from the convention I am leaving for Georgia, trying to get my first 3 hours of the trip out of the way. I will be getting online tonight and hopefully have some time to answer emails and such. Tomorrow I will be driving to Louisiana and will be there until Sunday the 18th. My sister has internet, but I don't know how good it is. I will be able to post updates and such, but I don't know how much I will be able to visit people.

I feel horrible about that. I love visiting your blogs, I really do, but I just don't know what kind of time I will have. I happen to love my sister more! I want to spend each and every available moment with her that I can! But if anyone REALLY NEEDS me, please contact me at my email, I will ANSWER email ok?

bizadventure at comcast dot net

Everyone, stay the course, have faith in the program. And please, send good vibes my way today. I go to my convention and am pretty nervous about the "Reveal" today! I gotta go get ready. I leave you with another one of my fave musicians from Hawaii - listen to the words people, this is how I feel about all of you out there! FRIENDS!



Have a WONDERFUL day full of SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!

Biz

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. One suggestion on the protein intake...you can make a protein shake yourself. I use the egg whites (pasturized, sold in the carton)and blend with plain yogurt, pineapple, strawberries, or mangoes, ice and splenda. Makes the best smoothie with high protein, low fat and carbs.

Tracey said...

Biz...hope your had a nice reveal at your convention. Can't wait to hear about the SHOCK and AWE effect from your friends there. Enjoy your time with your sister and you two have a blast! About your protein, sometimes our bodies just tells us what it wants...maybe you were having a couple of those days. I am sure your protein levels will come back up. I have had days, even before this program, where I just grazed on fruits and veggies with very little protein. I wouldn't worry, plus look, you lost some more weight off! WOOHOO girl, one hot mamma! Again, you are such a big support, so go out and have a blessed time!

Burcu J said...

Have a nice trip. You are doing just great. I hope i will have some news for u soon. Nothing new yet. your menu is yummy by the way :)

Amy's Blog said...

I wish I could be the proverbial fly watching the 'reveal'. :-) Hope you have a great time & look forward to hearing about your time away.

Hey, perhaps you should add some powder protein to the banana cream pie? Course that might dimish the flavor. Your menu sounds great.

cherylk said...

Hey Biz!

Hope you're having a blast at your convention. I'll bet you've heard "Wow you look fantastic at least a dozen times!!"

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online