Thursday, November 22, 2007

November 22, 2007 - Day 2 on Phase 4 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight - 191.0
Yesterday's Weight - 192.0
1 lb LOSS
From Yesterday's Weight
3.6 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Well lookie there!

Another pound? I must have really been full of water. OMG! I ate pretty much regular yesterday, even added just a bit of P4 foods, and still I lost. Maybe there really is something to this three week stabilizing thing!

Let me share my menu with you first:

Breakfast: Coffee and Half and Half
Mid Morning Snack: Leftover Porkchop
Lunch: Some leftover veggie soup (ground beef with mixed veggies)
Mid Afternoon Snack: Can of vienna sausages (I know that is gross, but I do love them!)
Dinner: Ribeye with a horseradish sauce, breaded onion rings, green salad with blue cheese dressing and some green beans in butter
Dinner was delish!

All in all, it looks like I will be starting my next round in the 190's. Oh well, all I hope to accomplish with this next shortened round is getting into the 170's. Geesh, this is something I haven't seen in such a long time. Like more than a decade ya know? I was 165 in August of 93 (after I had just lost about 55 pounds that year) - so the 170's will be phenom. And even if I might gain to 195 on load, that means I only have to lose about 16 pounds to get into the 170's - completely doable!!! Especially since I plan on doing things BY THE BOOK again, just like my FIRST round!

Have I mentioned yet that it feels so good to be home???

Today will be busy - so not much time to post and comment, but I will do my best to get to everyones blog today! I missed half of you yesterday, but grabbed you all this morning before I started my post.

Ok, let's go to my commenter's:

CB - Your advice DID NOT stick out like a sore thumb yesterday! It was SOUND advice. And girl? I have been on the internet LONG enough to be able to read the tone of people. I look at context of posts rather then them standing on their own ya know? You are just trying to find your way just like everyone else.

There was a post I posted yesterday on the HCG2 board with a similar subject - I have copied and pasted it and made a PDF of it here:

Post #8082 at HCG2 YahooGroup

Please read it and let me know if that might answer your question as to why I feel I can "stray" a bit from the protocol and still remain a "purist" at heart. I have always said, when all else fails, go back to the beginning - and the beginning is strict Dr S protocol because that will each and every time work. Let me also share this CB:
If a meal is skipped on the day in which a gain is registered in the morning, this brings about an immediate drop of often over a pound. But if the skipping of the meal - and skipping means literally skipping, not just having a light meal - is postponed, the phenomenon does not occur and several days of strict dieting may be necessary to correct the situation.
Please notice what I have highlighted in BOLD - so in essence, the way "I" interpret this, is that there will be occasions that doing a "steak" day the very same day of weight gaine will not be possible, and he took that into account and told is that if we can't do it that same day, then it can be corrected but it will take "strict" dieting. Unfortunately, the "strict" dieting is up to interpretation - this is where we have to rely on ourselves to figure it out. And this is exactly what I did. So in essence again, I was a purist. I really hope that helps!

Lili - I so understand what your saying. I haven't read the entire book yet, but I don't think he is talking about congenital diseases. What I think he talks about mostly is our minds power to make things "worse", if you know what I mean. I feel what he will be telling us in the book is that we can get a 'cold' but the way we think about it will either make us better faster or keep us sick for a week. I don't claim to know a whole lot about medical procedure, but I do know that keeping a positive outlook, even when it comes to sicknesses of any sort, will let you get better much quicker. And that if you wallow in your sickness it can last forever. Anyhoo, keep watching my blog, I will be starting something on it soon!

Wendy - I just love your attitude, do you know that??? OMG! People, if you haven't been to Wendy's blog yet, you need to go there and see her pictures! I for one am totally inspired to hang on to goal because of these pics! OMG!!! Did I say that already??? Keep using those metaphors Wendy! Keep me on my toes! LOL

Brooke - Another new reader! WOO HOO FOR ME! LOL - I just love reaching out to people, and then I just love MORE when they are reaching out to me! LOL - I am so selfish. I am a people hoarder. OMG, I crack myself up! OMG! "The weight might be a perk" - OH GOODNESS BROOKE! I want to use that as a tagline, can I??? I will so give you credit for it - it's perfect because that is exactly what I am thinking as I lose this excess weight. It's only a perk for what is really happening! Thanks for speaking up and becoming a part of this little community!

Larbsl - I saw your results! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!! I think we will be having some very interesting discussions with this book, that is for sure! Will be looking forward to what everyone has to say about it.

Cheryl - HA! No kidding! A new reading blog for something else Dr S did, what a blessing this man was eh? He was a genius. I wish so bad that he was alive today to ask questions of ya know??? And girl? Feel free to blog on my blog. This is how we all learn! This really is such a personal journey, even tho we are sharing it with the world, still, it's our own minds and bodies that we go to bed with every night and in order to sleep at peace, we have to be at peace with ourselves.

It's funny that you say that about your husband Cheryl. My husband is the same way! I have been looking closely at his eating habits while I have been on this protocol, and finding out how "skinny" people think. I am learning new things all the time!!!

Crystal - I sure would like to learn more about what your nutritionist taught you. That would be interesting to see that is for sure! The discussion of this new book will be interesting! I can't wait!

B - I am really beginning to not like restaurants ya know? You never know what they have put in their food and so you cannot be sure what you are putting in your body. You think you did something right and then BAM something throws your weight off and it was most likely the food you ate at some restaurant! UGH! Hey girl, we got the answer don't we???

Amy - So true, so true! Thanks for the visit!!!

Ok peeps, I have to get off this thing now - got lots to do today! Keep the good comments coming! I just LOVE doing things this way ya know? It's so much fun and it keeps me on my toes!

Biz

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your menu made my tummy grumble! have a great Thanksgiving!

Wendy said...

Thank you for your sweet comments! You know, I feel the same way when I look at your pics! You were the first person's pics I really looked at in the beginning and said to myself, WOW I can do this!! You are a beautiful person, and thank you!! Have a great turkey day!!!

Amy's Blog said...

You're doing fantastic! It's wonderful to read your positive attitude!! I think you've been pretty much 'by the book' in your last round, so it will be interesting to see if you notice any differences in your upcoming round.

Tracey said...

Girl...I love your attitude!!! It is so nice when something rings true to your soul and you know that you know that everything will be alright! You will do great on your next round.

That book does sound interesting, would be nice to have a round table on it. Even the bible talks about this. Can't remember versus right now, but I do remember that bitterness settles in your bones. I think there is something to all that too. The mind is a powerful thing!

Hope you have a great day!

cherylk said...

Your menu made me hungry, too.. I miss onion rings! They are one of my favourite things. I'm such a salty/grease girl!

And you still lost a pound! That's awesome! Are you going to load with this round? I saw some people posting that they didn't think it was important to load consecutive rounds, because their "normal" fat would be at capacity. What are your thoughts on this? Have you spoken about it before? If so, can you link me to that post? Thanks :)

Burcu J said...

Hello Mrs.Expert :)
Congrats on your loss. You are just doing great. I'm also trying to do everything by the book, I hope I will keep losing it. I can't wait for you to join me on P2 ;) Enjoy your Turkey day.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online