Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29, 2007 - Day 4 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 189.2
Today - 187.2
2.0 lb LOSS Overnight
0.2 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
6.0 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
27.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
63.6 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

That's the way, uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh uh huh!

Who would have THUNK it??? I certainly did NOT expect it, but it happened. It's Thursday and I am finally under my LIW! THANK YOU DR S!!!!

After the day I had yesterday? OMG! I thought the stress I was under yesterday was going to translate to the scale. AND boy oh boy, it fooled me! Could you all hear my screaming from here??? I am ON my way! WOO HOO for me!

Seriously folks, yesterday was one of those days you wish you would have never gotten out of bed. One thing after another kept going wrong. And let's add that to the fact that I was one big emotional piece of crud yesterday because of Aunt Flo and you get yourself a very volatile situation! ROFL

Suffice it to say, I am putting yesterday BEHIND me, yes sirreee Bob, it's done, it's over and I don't even want to talk about it.

I'm getting all excited again! There are some things being done "behind the scenes", one of which is that I am starting to put together a PODCAST! I am thinking that is how I am going to handle my FAQ's for the first few episodes, so I will be a busy little beaver behind the scenes getting that done! Also, some other stuff is going on too! I am so excited, but I can't post anything about it yet, but I certainly can build anticipation! WOO HOO!

What did I eat yesterday? Nothing out of the ordinary. Let's see, I had coffee in the morning with my 1 tbsp of milk, I ate my apple with my lunch which was cajun catfish over lettuce, and then dinner was mustard chicken over lettuce with cilantro and a cut up apple with a bit of hot pepper vinegar, boy I gotta tell you that was delish and I am having that AGAIN! What a combination of sweet and spicy! LOL

Have any of you gotten your book yet? I want to start discussing it, but not until you folks that are going to join me have it.

Oh, and there is this thing that is playing in my mind about "food/family/important gatherings" - I am just not sure how to frame the thoughts without sounding condescending. I don't want to come across as condescending to anyone, after all, this is all a very personal journey. But there are some things I just don't understand about some people's thought processes. Seriously, I am trying to wrap my head around how I want to discuss it, so bear with me.

How about this, let me set up a form and see what YOUR thoughts are on this. I will figure out some questions and post a form tomorrow. That will help me form my thoughts to share with you. I know, I am talking very cryptic, forgive me, but I don't want to go forward until I am sure of my own thoughts.

Oh well, that is all for this morning. I am finally at about 90% better. This cough is lingering tho and that isn't fun. Until tomorrow!

On to my commenter's:
Amy - YES! Back in the 180's, how sweet it is!!! Yeah, I am thrilled that there are three of us doing this together, it's so much more fun when you have someone doing this with you ya know? You don't feel so all alone! My son only ended up gaining .4 his WHOLE load! ROFL - what a metabolism. Yesterday was his first VLCD so I will be posting tomorrow how he did.

Crystal - That is way too funny to hear about your husband! He didn't know what stretch marks were??? OMG! I had to laugh!

CB - Every lesson you learn on this protocol makes you stronger and stronger. You will soon be spouting off advice left and right based on the experience you have gained trying this an doing that. I will be around your blog sometime this morning to see what you wrote.

Cheryl - well, hubby went to work yesterday, but he did call me about a million times telling me how miserable he was! ROFL - My nieces daughter went on the protocol earlier this summer, and she is only 15. They went thru a clinic, and they told her that any girl is fine to do this protocol as long as they are done with puberty. My grand-niece had an early puberty. If you need further information, I can get some for you!

BB - Interesting theories! I just LOVE theories. I love it when people give me their thoughts on why something works, or why something else doesn't work. It really helps me make informed decisions! I will think about yours...and girl? ANYTHING made with Sweetened Condensed Milk is AWESOME! My mom makes this "Pineapple Sherbert" with that this is KILLER!

Brooke - yeah, I cannot even imagine being 130 - my goal is only 150 - I remember being 130 in 11th grade and thinking I was FAT. I was running 7 miles every other days so I had THIGHS to die for! I look back on my pics and I am like, girl, what the HECK were you thinking??? You were FINE! ROFL

Tracey - NOPE! No laughing here! ROFL - oh wait, there is a laugh! Thanks for the visit!
Okie Dokie peeps! Have a WONDERFUL day!

Biz

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- that virus you got is a tenacious little bugger! So glad you are beating it.

Wow -- those are some great losses!! It makes me just itch to go back on P2. Not 'til February.

Thanks for posting -- it's like my cuppa coffee, I wake up, and chech biz's blog. *hugs*

maryg911 said...

You rock Miz Biz Whiz!! Keep up the good work and hang in there, today is a new day!!

Amy's Blog said...

Uh huh uh huh! I'm singing along with you and the KC-Sunshine Boys lol. What a thrill to read that this morning. The mustard chicken sounds great!

Crystal Lee said...

GOOD JOB BIZZY GIRL! Congrats on the loss. You sound just like me this morning! HA! I too was shaking my booty. :D

So about the book...I ordered it last Wed and it is being shipped as we speak. I should have it sometime today or tomorrow. I will let you know as soon as it comes in. I too would like to wait for a couple of more to get the book and discuss it in depth. :D

And you know how I feel about family gatherings...that one time at the wedding where I "cheated" put me in the ER. LOL So nope...no more cheating for me.:P It was a weak moment for me and I had an anxiety attack earlier that day about the thought of cheating.

Lisa Larson said...

WHOO HOO! Down 2 with Aunt Flo! NOW THAT is truly amazing! And doing a Podcast - what a great idea - But what a job! I am in the process of publishing 15 different podcasts for my practitioners at work --- what a job of editing I have had! Good luck!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Way to go Biz. I am glad you are almost free from that bug. I must say you are a great example to follow, with the way you deal with the challenges placed before you. The stress just rolls of or you like water off a duck's back. Keep it up and you will see that 150 by the end of the next round. We will all do a virtual celebration. Keep going.

gpcmom3 said...

OMG,KC and the Sunshine Band. I used to have the biggest crush on him. I wonder how much he weighs now? hee hee

Your losses are awesome and so inspiring! And yes the recipes sound good. I need to branch out and make something differenet. No reason to have boredom creep in to make things rough!

Your form sounds interesting. I especially like anything that makes us think. What is foreign to me may be what you are "living" so its all how percieve things. I think how people come to decisions and conclusions depends on the road they have traveled and what is habit. I'm a completely different person than a year ago in many positive ways. So, it all sounds interesting!

Have a better day than yesterday! (yuk!)

Brooke

Michaela said...

Biz - so glad that you are better!

Question for you: since you did a shortened break between your first and second round, what are your thoughts on that? Would you do it again? Any perceived downsides?

thanks!

applebottomblues said...

Hey Biz... I've been away for a while, but it's so nice to see how you've progressed! A 2 lb loss with aunt flo... fabulous!

The more I read, I'm just in awe... you ROCK

Monica

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Hey Biz-est Loser! Quick question-how many weeks did you wait between each round? Dr. S says to wait longer between rounds...what are your thoughts? Thanks sista!
~Jennifer

Becca said...

Biz, You did it! Finally got below your LIW! congrats!
I am so curious about your form that I will probably cheat and go try to look while I'm at work in the morning. But if I'm busy I may have to wait until evening again. Oh well, have a good one and more losses tomorrow!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online