Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26, 2007 - Day 1 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 191.6
Today - 193.2
1.6 lb GAIN Overnight
5.8 lb Over LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
0.0 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
21.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
57.6 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Be patient with my stats up there until I get to the point of where I want them. I don't know how to record this third round, going into all sorts of uncharted territory!

I am most definitely on the mend, altho I did lose my voice for a bit yesterday, but it seems to be back. Wow, this thing really took a hold on me ya know? Today, I hope to have enough energy to disinfect and clean all the ickys out of my house while the children are back at school. Back to normal routine again, ahhhh, this feels good.

Yesterday, I didn't eat much, but what I did eat was loaded with salt. I was SO over food the last two days! JPS, what a blessing she is, stayed with me the entire weekend while the guys were gone. I really couldn't have made it without her. But yesterday we joked the entire day about eating. We would just look at each other and laugh - we were both over food. I am glad the "load" is over.

Just to let you know what I ate yesterday, this in no way constitutes a "load" - but it filled me to capacity! Please keep in mind my portions were so small, seriously! And this was eaten throughout the day. I kinda snacked throughout the day.

1) Two slivers of carrot cake (one in the morning and one in the evening)
2) One sliver of lemon meringue pie (lunch)
3) About 6 corn chips and about 3 tbsp of guac
4) WonTon soup (only 3 wontons)
5) Steamed Dumplings (only 3)
6) Half a turkey sandwich (turkey, lettuce, mayo)
7) Donut (half a boston cream and half a glazed)
8) Turkey with a spoon of sweet potato soufflé

See there? UGH! I am so ready for today's 500 calories! Back to the norm!

Considering last Tuesday morning I was at 194.2 and today I am at 193.2 - after a LOAD no less, I don't think things are that bad at the start of this round. I truly did not do my R2P3 according to protocol, but it's nothing but lost time. I am HOPING that I will be down the 5.8 pounds within the first 3 days - interesting stat - during my first round I lost 5.8 in the first two days, and during my 2nd round I lost 6.2 in the first three days, so quite possible I could lose this excess 5.8 and be back to my LIW by Thursday, let's hope eh???

What is my goal this round? Let's think about this a minute. During my first round, I lost 20.4 lbs (8.13% of Body Weight) on my 21st day, during my 2nd round I lost 17.8 lbs (8.30% of Body Weight) on my 21st day - so I imagine that I can lose about 8% of today's weight in 21 days. 8% of today's body weight is about 15 pounds. Would I be thrilled with 15 lbs in 3 weeks, um, can you say NO BRAINER???

So that is my goal, 15 pounds. That will take me into the 170's - a place I haven't been in FOREVER, thank you very much!

Let me get to my commenters and then I will call it a morning. I do still have to acknowledge back posts, but let me just get these done this morning and I will work on the others later on during the day...

Lili - OMG - I have to write you an email about your "Hawaii" earrings, you will get something sometime this morning, but girl, you have NO idea! LOL - what a sweetheart you are!!! I just love your SHOP on ETSY! I so need a 'button' to advertise you on here sweetheart! GO GIRL!

Amy - thanks for the visit, and the well wishes, I will get to your blog today!

Tracey - I did! LOL - Resting was the order of the day this whole weekend!

Crystal - Can't wait to see how your weekend went!

B - Girl, almost a week down for you eh? I can't wait to see how you did!

Larbsl - Thanks for the well wishes, they must have worked, I am feeling better!

Becca - Positive thinking eh??? How neat! I did alot of that also this weekend, and I think it worked! Feeling better!
Thanks all for putting up with my sparseness over the last couple of weeks. I think things should be better here on out. Nothing in my future except my plans to go to Hawaii in March/April.

I am on PHASE 2 AGAIN! WOO HOO FOR ME!!!

Biz

7 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I think you'll make great headway of getting to your old LIW in the first three days. I've got a larger number to get to LIW, but still hope that I will make big headway in the first 3 days. You didn't eat much on your load but I can see that you'll be just fine there. So glad you're feeling better too.

Crystal Lee said...

WOOHOO! We are back in biziness girl. HAHA! Seriously I too welcomed P2 with open arms. I am sooo over food too hon. I was so sick of eating. My hubby would ask "Where do you want to eat?" and I would make a sick face toward him. YUCK! No more food.
So my goal is 40 lbs this round...but I have so much more to lose than you ladies. It should be a cinch. But if I only lose 30 I will not cry. Like you have told us...this is not a race...but a lifestyle change.

Glad you are feeling better!
Crystal
TNgal80

Lisa Larson said...

Back in the saddle again! I am so excited - seriously sending you the "170's VIBES"!

BohemianBlue said...

sweet potato soufflé? OMG I would sooooooooo much like that recipe. When I'm not doing phase 2 that is, lol.

Anonymous said...

Just sent you an email :) And I am now sending you a big hug.

Burcu J said...

Thank you for checking up on me :) Welcomeback to P2 I'm happy that you are joining me and many other friends.I am glad that you feel better and I am sure It won't take that long to lose 15 pounds, Enjoy your P2 and take care..

Tracey said...

Biz...I hear you on the glad you are back on P2. I load this weekend and I am ready for it now! Who would have ever thunk it! Not me!!! Well you continue to get on the mend. And surprise, I am going to blog tonite! LOL

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online