Saturday, November 3, 2007

November 3, 2007 - Day 4 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight 189.0
.4 lb Loss From Yesterday
1.6 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

I have to clear up something before I start my post this morning. Some have gotten the idea that I was GOING to do a steak day yesterday, and when I re-read my post I can certainly understand how you might have gotten that impression. What I meant to say was that I was HEADED toward a steak day. I didn't do one yesterday, but I did stick very close to what is known as "Atkins Induction". So mostly proteins yesterday.

Today, thankfully, I am .4 down.

This is what I ate during the day yesterday:

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs and a piece of cheddar cheese, with Coffee and Half and Half
MidMorning Snack: Deviled Eggs
Lunch: Leftover London Broil and some Cheddar Cheese and a pickle
MidAfternoon Snack: Cheese
Dinner: Mexican Pizza Dip
As you can see, it was totally Akins Induction, maybe even over a bit. I had about 1600 cals, with 105 being fat, 25 carbs and 128 protein. Egads! I am doing another Atkins Induction day today. This is really no problem - this is something I am TOTALLY ok with. I know Atkins blindfolded, so I will survive the day today at the fair with no issues.

I do miss my banana tho, and that leftover avocado salsa is calling my name. It's ok, I can survive weeks at a time on 500 cals, why can't I go a few days without that???

People want my recipes! LOL - that is entirely too funny. I had something worked out with Renee to post my recipes because I am really quite inept at doing such things. I am NOT a measurer and she is good at looking at the ingredients I have and coming up with measurements that fit. But, she hasn't been posting much, off line life has taken over I believe, which I totally can relate to! So I quickly put the following recipes to PDF files using this little recipe program I have. I hope they work for you!
Pumpkin Serniki

Avocado Salsa

Mexican Pizza Dip
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am always most pleased to help!

I can see we are going to have some very interesting discussions coming up about this "Fear of Success" thing. Hmmmm, could it be that I am not the only one out there that has been afraid of having a skinny body???

Let me ask my readers to think about this question. Let's keep it in the realm of the protocol (losing Pounds and Inches) since this is what my blog is about. Spend with me 15 - 20 minutes today just thinking about what life will be like if we succeed in our goal of getting to our ideal weight. Let's not just think things like, "I will be thin and healthy". But really, what will life be like? How will people treat you? Will they talk to you more? Will they want to be your friend? How will you handle that, especially since when we were larger it seemed no one paid us any attention. How will that make us feel? When people notice your weight loss now, how does that make you feel. Would you rather them not say anything at all? Or are they not saying enough? And either way, does that hinder your progress, or make you deviate from your plan? If you do deviate from the protocol, what do you think brings on the feelings and rationalizations to stray? What are those voices telling you that makes it ok to stray?

Let's focus on that picture for today. I would be very interested in what some of you think. If you don't feel comfortable having the entire world see your post, feel free to contact me personally at bizadventure at comcast dot net - I will NOT share your information with anyone, unless I have first asked your permission and then if I did I would also ask you if you would prefer to remain anon with your comments.

I think this topic deserves some attention. So really, let's get involved and get this party started. I know I am not the only one with issues!

Ok, going to the fair today, gonna have a long day of fun! Can't wait to see what I come home to!

Have a wonderful day people!

Biz

4 Comments:

Wendy said...

Let me be the first to wish you a HAPPY SATURDAY!!! I am glad that you got down to 1.6 over LIW... Like I said steak shmake....

I will be doing some thinking on your questions today and get back to you later on that.. What a great topic for discussion!

YOU ROCK., Missy!!!

~W

cherylk said...

Hiya Biz! Sounds like you've got things under control. Congratulation on the .4 pounds down! I'm glad you didn't have to do a steak day, afterall.

Your recipes sound yummy! I can't wait to get into Phase 3. I am craving a taco salad today...mmm.

I will take some time today and really think about what it will be like to be thin. I haven't been there in 10 years, so it will be hard to imagine, I think!

No one has noticed my weight loss, yet (other than my daughter). I think that 20 lbs is just too small of a number for everyone to really see the difference. Plus, I'm wearing the same clothes, they are just baggier! I think people are afraid to say when you've lost weight. I think they feel like they're insulting you by saying you have a weight problem in the first place. I like to hear it!

I never stray from protocol. I'm just not the type to cheat. I have to do everything RIGHT. I've somehow defined myself by this. It's very limiting and I should be easier on myself. Maybe I'm overcompensating for the fact that I didn't have control of my weight, so I had to control all the other aspects of my life.

Anyway, I will think on what you have said! Thanks again for a great post!

Cheryl :)

Amie said...

I think that there isn't enough room in this comment box for all I think about finally being "thin" again. I do believe I'll take this one on in my "just me" blog... for anyone who wants to read it.(you're all welcome to - just be warned that I'm not always angelic with my language). This is something that is relevant in my daily life to the people I'm face-to-face with, I think, and shouldn't just be limited to those that share our hcg experience. :) Did that make sense?? lol Anywhos - you can find it by clicking on my name here (I think - It's called ~Yadda~Yadda~Yadda~) or just point your browser to whosyamamanow dot blogspot dot com ;) I'll post my thoughts sometime this weekend, and Biz - you can use whatever you like :) <3 ya

Amie

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
Thank you so much for your support.I am just waiting for him to come back safely. I will use this time to get my body together.I hope my HCG come soon also. I am so ready to start. :) Keep up the great work.Have a good weekend.
B

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online