Sunday, November 4, 2007

November 4, 2007 - Day 5 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight 190.4
1.4 lb Gain From Yesterday
3 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Can you say:

STEAK DAY

Ok, today is it people, today is my very first steak day since starting this protocol. Today I get to test the waters of this little part of the protocol. The part of the program that I say is the real 'cure' to this maintaining bit. After today, and the resulting weight loss it's supposed to produce, I will at that time become an expert of this fix for keeping your weight stable.

HA! This should be fun!

We had a great time at the fair yesterday! Although, I think we are all getting a bit old (the adults that went, and including my two sons) and we didn't stay as long as we had originally thought we would. HA! Around 5:30pm yesterday we were all like, ok, it's time to go, this place is too crowded, the lines are too long. My little girl and her friend that we took with us didn't want to leave, but majority ruled!

I didn't get my gyro! I got there, and look at it, and I wasn't impressed, so I decided on a Smoked Turkey Leg instead. MMMMM, that was delish, but also almost 900 cals for just that alone! I got up to almost 3000 calories yesterday! OMG!

I gotta admit this to the world. I had my very first "cave in" - yup, I caved for something that I just can't get anywhere but the fair. OK, I can, but nowhere else is it as good. I had some cinnamon sugar roasted pecans. And they were warm. I can say with all sincerity that this was probably the thing that shot the weight up, and it was worth it. I didn't eat the whole bag, I ate like two handfuls during the evening, but I sinned and my punishment is a "Steak Day".

After the fair we went to "Wild Wing" - now this is our whole families fave restaurant to go to, and let me also tell you one of my favorite foods. Chicken wings. I didn't get to have chicken wings on my last P3 break so I was genuinely looking forward to eating my share of wings. Our family usually gets a 50 wing order and we usually fight over the last few wings and end up ordering another 12 piece order to satisfy everyone. (Let me add that JPS was with us yesterday, and she usually is when we go there, oh heck, she is just part of our family!)

Last night? JPS and I both got there and decided that we wanted a 'salad' more than we wanted the wings! LOL - We both only ate 5 pieces, and the 5th one was mostly force fed because we wanted to taste one from each flavor. (We usually order 5 sets of 10 wings of different flavors.) So our of our 50 wings, we brought home like 12 wings. Goes to show you how much we used to eat when we used to go there before.

Ok, so that might have been a contributing factor to my 1.4 gain yesterday, along with the two beers! OK OK OK!!! I have SINNED! I am paying my penance today! I assure you that the amount of sodium I ingested yesterday would definitely make me retain water today, and that if I just watched myself today I would be ok tomorrow. But I want to do this steak day.

Now mind you people, I did NOT like seeing that 190 business on the scale. That was NOT an easy thing to look at. I knew something was coming but I didn't expect the 190 thing.

I have lots to catch up on from yesterday. Several people wrote me some very heartfelt letters on my subject of "Fear of Success" yesterday. I promise you all that I will get to each and every one of them. Weekends are hard for me to be active on the net as this is our "family" time. So if I don't get to you all today, I will for sure get to you all during the first of the week.

Well people, send those good mojo vibes across the internet for me to have a successful steak day today! Let's hope I drop these 3 pounds at least eh???

ROFL

Biz

7 Comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

MOJO VIBES on the way!!! Please don't take this the wrong way but, I am glad to hear you are human and make poor choices like me!!!! You really have been my light in this journey and it is refreshing to know I am in good company with other "sinners" HA HA!! (o:

Sounds like you all had a great time and although you "came to the dark-side" for a brief moment, you are back on track with my light!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
~W

Lisa Larson said...

I can't wait for your post after the "all stake day". The fair is hard -- all of those smells! They just call to us. And I love those cinn/sugar roasted nuts - nothing better in the world! The great thing is now you know a way to recover. I loved your questions from yesterday. Very introspective ... I have been thinking about this a long time and here are my thoughts: I think there are "costs" to being thin. One of my fears that I have struggled with is people saying "Oh are you losing weight --You look so good?". I hate that because what is the underlying message - "You looked so bad before, but I am too "nice" to say it to your face" I just HATE that!
Another thing I dislike is men looking at me -- I really do. (Not that I dislike men -- that's not the issue), but I really dislike being an object of someone's lust. There - I said it! My ex was always looking at other women and it just revulsed me - and then there came another 20 lbs! Those are my two biggies for now - I'll keep you updated as new thoughts come - Sounds like I have some work to do. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. LOL!

Tracey said...

Sending those vibes your way!!! You can do it girl!! Look how far you have come. Like you subject the past couple of days. i haven't been blogging this past week...kinda of been thinking about the same topic. Must be what we all need to hear and talk about maybe the Hcg as aligned everyone on the same wave length! LOL. You go girl!!!

Amy's Blog said...

Biz, I'm wishing that the Steak Day brings you right back to your LIW. IMO, did great as you did not go 'crazy' by my definition. You're journaling is fantatstic - thanks for that & another sharing post! I hope your steak is delicious & the day is easy for you.

beachbrights said...

Thanks for being so detailed and informative in your blog. I hang on every word and it really helps me to make my own weight loss decisions. I can't wait to go to bed and get up and read about your steak day in the morning! I hope you had a good day...I'm sending you good night vibes....

Love Ya-

Amie said...

Hey Biz! Too bad that you need a steak day, but kind of exciting that one of us finally needs to do one. LOL If it is anyone, I'm glad it's you because you keep such awesome records!

Best of luck, read you in the morning!

Amie

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online