Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30, 2007 - Day 5 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 187.2
Today - 186.2
1.0 lb LOSS Overnight
1.2 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
7.0 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
28.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
64.6 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

WOW! Again, another pound, I am just a fat burning machine this round.

There is a lot to be said, I tell you, from being in the RIGHT mind set with this protocol and the weight you lose. Please notice that I didn't freak about my gain, I am not focusing on the fact that it's only "1.2" under my LIW. I am THRILLED that I have lost 7 lbs so far, no matter what! WOO HOO!!!! I am GROWING UP!!!

The scale is my friend, not my enemy!!! Now I just need to remember that when the scale doesn't co-operate and I want to throw it out the window. You all have my permission to remind me that I said those words! hehe

An update on my son ... he lost 2 lbs on his first day. Keep in mind that he was already 4 lbs UNDER LIW when he started this round, AFTER load, and now he is 6 lbs under LIW. So he is doing just peachy.

What was my menu like yesterday. Coffee with milk in the morning, apple with lunch which was steak, lettuce, cilantro with braggs/vinegar dressing, dinner was shrimp, lettuce, cilantro, apple with braggs/vinegar dressing. Yes, I mixed my apple with my salad and it's definitely something I am doing again.

I seem to be stuck in the "lettuce" mode right now. No problems. Raw is good for you. I just wish I was eating more healthy lettuce.

I had a sort of rough night last night, so I got started posting a little late, so I am just gonna finish today with my commenter's:
Lili - Thanks hon, for the visit and the really nice words! I am so glad your store is doing well!

Mary - yes, you were correct, yesterday was a new day and it was a good one! I owe you a response on your email. Can you IM while your at work?

Amy - I left you the mustard chicken recipe on your blog, hope you saw it. Now if you were singing along with me, does that mean we are "around" the same age, cause that song definitely shows our age!

Crystal - I remember your experience with the family gathering ending you up in the ER - but this is precisely the reason I want to broach this subject. I haven't figured out my form yet, but I will sometime today and post it ready for tomorrow, or maybe hold off until Monday because I know alot of people read this while at work....hmmmm.

Larbsl - Maybe there are some helpful hints you can offer me with your editing skills!

Winston - I don't know if you know how much it means that you are a part of our little "community" of bloggers. It's good to have some testosterone in our midst. It's always good to get a male perspective from time to time. YOU keep up the good work you LOSER you! Almost 50 pounds!!! WOW!!!

Brooke - Our family actually saw him at Pleasure Island at Disney back about 10 years ago, ugh, he was NOT the man he was in the 70's when we saw him, but if you closed your eyes, it was the same guy! ROFL - Is this showing YOUR age as well???

Michaela - Shortened breaks ... I am still of the opinion that it is UBER necessary to give your body the 21 days after your last VLCD to "stabilize" - then another round can take place. What gives me that thought process even tho it's in direct contradiction to what the good doctor says? In my research of different clinics across the nation who have since did Dr S's protocol, it seems that the breaks were just a "theory" Dr S had. If I would have stayed with NHW my entire time, and not even known about Dr S, they would have put me on max 8 week courses with min 2 week breaks. But again, I don't believe in the 2 weeks, I feel you NEED, your BODY needs the 3 weeks to get stable and then you can start again. But again, this is just MY thoughts and how I continue to work my rounds.

Monica - WHERE YOU BEEN!!! Can we get an update on you???

Jennifer - See my post to Michaela above, pretty much sums it up. Thanks for the visit!

Becca - I didn't get to complete my form yesterday - it's not gonna go long, but I want to make sure I phrase the questions right ya know?
OK - I have to get a move on, already running late. Have a wonderful day everyone, full of sunshine and rainbows.

Miz Biz Whiz

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and your attitude. It's true that by letting things slide a bit in the past (like not getting on the scale for 2 years, in my case) we got ourselves in this pickle. But by not swinging to the other extreme -- panic at every ounce -- but keeping a balance, you are suddeeding! It's all about the big picture -- we have fluctuations, but in the end we are still losing. In your case, alot! You have the most perspective of us, going onto your 3rd round of P2.

I still dread getting on my scale in the morning -- not so much as when I was on P2, as it usually showed a loss, or at least not a gain. Now on P3, even though I have held exactly steady, I have this irrational fear that it'll suddenly have me tons more again! It's still mind-boggling that this works.

Can't wait to join you on P2 -- if I can!

Amy's Blog said...

Thanks so much for the mustard recipe! I will be making this! Woo HOO on your whole pound loss! You are on a ROLL! I think perhaps your son should sell some of his blood or whatever gives him that success. You & I aren't too far apart in age & my music spans pretty wide. I'm a wee bit older, but that just means I mix my my disco with the twist & a charlston kick or two. :-)

Crystal Lee said...

YOU GO GIRLIE! Wow you are so rocking on this roud. I am so proud of you! :D
It is so true that attitude is like 90% of success. I know when the scale doesnt do right I tend to get a little bummed but during P3 there was a time when I shut my brain off. I would not allow it to think the normal "negative" thoughts and simply kept reminding myself I will be able to lose it all next week...and I have! So no worries...I am now 2 lbs under my LIW as well so I feel ya sister. :D


I am still waiting on that book...not sure when it will arrive. BUT I did receive notice last week that it was being delivered. So we shall see. I will read my heart out this weekend.....hopefully. :D

Another Southern Sista' who is proud of ya!

Crystal
TNgal80

beachbrights said...

I got my book yesterday! Do I start reading or do you want me to wait and read a chapter at a time with you? Just let me know!

Great job on the pound! When I look at your ticker...I can't believe it...almost 1/2 way to goal!

Crystal Lee said...

Uh no fair CB! I havent gotten mine yet. I wonder what is taking so long. Hmmm maybe tomorrow I will see something. :D

Crystal

applebottomblues said...

Update on me? Well, I've been working extra long hours lately & since I'm a programmer, that leaves me SICK of looking at the computer, so I haven't posted, but I've been around. Just keeping up with you and the other bloggers helps me to stay focused and not gain 2 much before I start.

I'm still waiting on my HCG order since Oct 4th but it just left customs so it's on it's way. You'll probably reach your ultimate goal by the time I start in feb. You are kickin this rounds BUTT!

gpcmom3 said...

Biz, I finally made it through your blog!! What an experience. You are a doll to have poured so much of yourself (literally) into this diet and into helping others.

I have so may thoughts about your blog but I can speak to one that really sticks out for me. In your relationship with your daughter and how you are charting new territory both physically and mentally. Being able to be there for her and keep up with her is such an incredible gift. For you to replace the old you with a new you that can be at school, do the mom things (like the "other" moms) and be proud of herself is such an acheivement.

In my family we have a history of addiction. As I saw it creep not-so-subtly into my life I stopped and remembered my own life with my mom. Shame, hiding and confusion. I refused to continue my behavior for my family's sake and mainly for my daughter who was of an age to really suffer if I turned into something alien to her. It is a decision I am proud of and I feel fiercely about. We have to be responsible to our children and spread sunshine and rainbows through our own behavior not just words.

I am so proud of you!

Brooke

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online