Friday, November 23, 2007

November 23, 2007 - Day 3 on Phase 4 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight - 192.0
Yesterday's Weight - 191.0
1 lb GAIN
From Yesterday's Weight
4.6 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Ok, I am so not feeling good today. It's not the food I ate yesterday, I enjoyed what I ate, ate only what I wanted and skipped the rest. I can feel every grain of salt in my body that hasn't been released.

What I am feeling today is actual sickness. My throat hurts, my sinus' hurt, I slept horribly, I coughed up green stuff all night. This all started right after dinner last night and it hit me hard and fast. I am taking it VERY easy today, so that means it wont be a long post today.

Let's look at the menu:

Late Breakfast: Coffee with Half/Half, Omelet with Swiss and leftover RibEye steak and green onions.
Mid Afternoon Snack: Half a slice of JPS' outstanding Carrot Cake. OMG! It was to die for, but I was totally satisfied with a half a slice.
Dinner: Fried Turkey (white, dark and skin), Sweet Potato Souffle, and a green salad with french dressing
Dessert: Just a sliver of the carrot cake
All in all about 1800 cals. I ate a LOT of turkey. A LOT of salt. And only gained a pound. Quite frankly, I am very surprised. I made the sweet potato souffle, it was mashed sweet potatos, with a topping of pecans, brown sugar and coconut! mmmmmm

Ok, I need to go back to bed.

I will edit later with comments to my commenter's.

Send GET WELL vibes my way please.

Biz

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, sounds like a little virus caught you -- good for you for taking care of yourself. If you have any Vitamin C and echinacea, pound it down with lots of water. And sleep! Lot of bugs going around right now. Will put a call into the "No Boogers Fairy" for you :P

Toracanada said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so sorry that on your hoildays you got sick and now stuck in bed when you could be going SHOPPING! Lucky Americans! I are still planning to start P2 today or waiting untill you get better?

Amy's Blog said...

I just knew that crawfish pie was going to get you. lolol. Don't mind me, I'll still be blaming the crawfish pie for any misfortune you may have in the next five years. I agree with Lili - vits & water & sleep should help! You had a fantastic day yesterday! I hope you feel better soon.

Free me from Fat Jail said...

glad to hear you enjoy your food at thanksgiving. I am sorry to hear you caught some nasty bug. I hope you get better soon. Cant go without your wonderful words of wisdom. lol.

cherylk said...

Oh no :( I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!!

I take Cold FX every day during flu season. It's just white ginseng, but it's been proven to work. I never got a flu last year! It also works to shorten the life of your cold, too. If you get desperate, look into it! I've got all my family and friends on it, now, including my 13 year old daughter.

*hugs* feel better soon! And rest! Don't worry about us :)

Burcu J said...

I am glad that you enjoyed your thanksgiving with great food.I'm so sorry to hear that you don't feel good. Get plenty of rest HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER :)

Wendy said...

(((HUGS))) I am sorry you are feeling sicky-poo! That is a huge bummer to be ill on a four day weekend!! You get better soon, gilry!!
I know what you mean about the salt! AACK!! Being swollen and puffy doesn't make it any more fun..
XOXOXOXOX

Michaela said...

So sorry your not feeling well - hope you are better soon!

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear your sinuses are acting up! Hate when that happens. I deal with allergies that manifest as sinusitis. One thing that helps me is Olive Leaf Extract. Haven't had to take antibiotics for sinus infections for over 10 years. Nips the sore throat and itchy ears in no time. Hope you got plenty of rest and our one the mend. Good feeling vibes are sent your way!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online