Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007 - Day 21 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight - 194.2
Last KNOWN Weight (Nov 10) - 187.6
6.6 Gain
From Last KNOWN Weight
6.8 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday (actually from Nov 10th).

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

I'M BAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Geesh! What a trip I had! But now I am back to my OWN element! YES SIRREE BOB! I had a good time with my sister, bil and friends, but now, it's time to get back to the everyday routines of my life. WOW! I didn't realize how much I depended on routines until I was away from them for awhile.

OK! I don't want ANYONE to panic! I haven't panicked - so if I don't then I don't want YOU all too either, you hear me? I estimated that I would have gained about 6 pounds while I was gone for 10 days, and I was off about .8 lbs! Today I have to say I feel FULL of water. I am swollen from HEAD to TOE! I am assuming that MOST of this is excess water from my trip home. 14 hours in a car will produce these kinds of results.

Not to mention the CHINESE food I had on Sunday night in the hotel! I ordered out, and even tho I ordered SENSIBLY, I am SURE it was CHALK full of sodium. And both days, my savior for the trip was a bag full of trail mix. And we all KNOW that trail mix is SODIUM FREE, ya right, that's the ticket! And my water intake? How can you keep drinking water on a drive unless you want to spend every possible minute in the restrooms along the way???

I just know this is water. And I am not concerned, I told you all that I was in a different mind set, and I mean it. Things just clicked with me while I was gone. This is NOT a race. This is a lifestyle change. My jeans, that I took with me on the trip and wore yesterday on the way home still fit the same, so I am really not too concerned.

I am home now, I am in my element. I am not beating myself up for the gain. I am not even sure I am going to concentrate on getting it off over the next couple of days? Why would I do that? I am starting back on shots on Saturday! I will have to think about this a minute or two, I haven't fully thought about it because I really didn't know where I was until I stepped on the scale today. This will take some thought process...what do you my readers think? Should I concentrate on getting it off??? Should I just do Atkins the rest of the week? Should I do an egg day? Just curious to hear what you all would do in my situation?

Did I mention it feels so good to be home? Seriously!

Thank you ALL for keeping up with me while I was on my trip! What a group of LOYAL readers I have! I will be able to visit each and every one of you today, but sometime during the day. As you can imagine, I came home to a not so clean house so I will be busy doing cleaning and running some errands I need to do before the break this week.

Also, for all my readers, I will be working on my "FAQ" page this week. I have a really cool idea about the "FAQ" page that I hope you all will like!

I will also be starting listing my menus once again - Keeping you all up to date on my eating habits! ROFL

Now to address my commenter's from my last post:

Tracey - No doubt. It's really something you cannot explain, it's something that just happens! And when it happens you know it. Thanks for the visit!

B - I will be able to come and pay you a visit today! Hope your doing ok!

Cheryl - It will happen, honest, it may not be immediately, but it WILL happen. When you take your break, make sure you give it some time to happen. For some, it's immediate, for others, it takes a WHOLE three weeks.

Crystal - Isn't it wonderful when you get into a mindset that is not about fear? I am reading Dr Simeon's OTHER book right now and he spends a whole chapter on the fear response and how it applies to obesity. Did I ever mention that this man was a GENIUS??? GEESH! I wish he were alive today.

Lili - HA! You are SO invited! I will be making REAL plans after the 1st, will keep you in the loop!

Wendy - Yeah, the goodbye was hard, but I gotta tell you that I am HAPPY to be home! Can't wait to stop by your blog to see how your doing!
Ok peeps! Gotta get started on my day! Don't cry for me Argentina (huh? where did that come from???)

Biz

9 Comments:

beachbrights said...

I am so glad you're back. I mean, REALLY GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!

To answer your questions: You know me, kinda a stickler for the "rules" but this diet is also very personal, so decision have to be made based on what's best for you by you. However, I would fight like hell to get the weight off, egg day, steak day, whatever it takes and then start P2 like you have scheduled. If you are 6lbs over LIW now and could potential gain several more pounds loading, you could potentially handicap yourself by 10lbs going into P2. That's many days of VLCD to get the weight off. Gosh, I sound so doom and gloom! Sorry, maybe misery loves company, Ha! Now you can see, with my "worse case senario" attitude, why I am stressed all the time. Maybe this is why I am struggling in P3...STRESS!

I love you girl, you know your body best. Follow your gut. Enjoy life (I need to take my own advice sometimes).

XOXO-cb

Anonymous said...

Love you, cb, but I think biz has the right attitude. At least for her. With travel and all, it is most likely water weight, and my hunch is she won't gain much on her next load for P2 (I didn't on my second round).

I'd just do Atkins. You know the weight will fly off once you're back on P2. I'm jealous.... I can't even do P2 anymore. Well, not for a few months anyway.

What's dr simeon's other book? Do you have an e-copy?

Love you! Glad you'e back!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon welcome home! Hey my opinion is you dont try to get it off. Mainly because of the loading days. You will more than likely put it right back on and its not good for your body to yo-yo so much.
But it is your body hon so do what you wish. Of course I am the girl that ate pizza last night...bread and all! I was so hungry. :P I told my hubby well hell I only have a couple of more days till load and I will just be extra strict on P2 this round. As you said it is a lifestyle choice not a race. This fat did not come on overnight so I can not expect to lose it over night. Though its pretty darn close on this program! :D

Take care hon
Crystal

Toracanada said...

In my opinion, I say to do your egg day now so you will not have to lose all the weight you gained. Now that your coming near your ideal weight, the slower the rate of loss you will receive which might set you off on a longer track as you now have to lose more weight then before due to the gain plus your load days. Either way, I know you will reach your destination quickly as I have read all your post and you are very determine to successed. Best luck and keep posting, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

cherylk said...

Yay you're home! :)

This is a tough call... I think I'd "proceed with caution". I think I'd go protein and veggies for the next couple of days, and let that water come off, and see where you "really are". You might still be a few pounds above LIW after that, but you'll be starting from a better place for P2! JMHO

Now onto ME! lol If you get a chance, could you pop by my blog? I REALLY need some advice about "what to do next!" I'm so torn this morning! Sorry to pounce on you like this :D

EweWho said...

Oh, Biz! It is so good to have you back. I've missed your daily messages.

Like you, I gain when I travel. When I went to CA, I was up almost 4 pounds when I got home, due to the hours on the plane. I knew it was water weight and did nothing other than follow P3 protocol. The weight was all gone withing 2 days. Since you are starting P2 so soon, I think if you just watch your carb intake for the next couple of days the water will all come off. Of course you could speed it up with an egg day, but that's up to you.

I'm so happy you had a good visit with your sister & family. How often do you get together? I can sympathize with you living states away. My brother lives in CA (as does my daughter) and I go out there about 3 or 4 times a year to visit. The older I get, the more I miss them. Mother lives at Lake Tahoe and we are all meeting at her house for Christmas. I start P2 on Friday and am hoping to be at least 20 pounds down from current weight when I go. I'm doing a 4 week round.

My, how I've rambled! I write more in your blog than I do in my own! By the way, I've posted comparison pictures. Check them out when you get time!

Take care of yourself and relax now that you're home!

Crystal Lee said...

Okay Biz you are gonna have to spill it. What is Dr. S' other book? I did a quick search and I am turning up empty-handed. Hmmm

thanks!
Crystal :D

Wendy said...

Yo Madonna... I am really glad that you are home and safe and sound. My opinion of the gain would be to take it easy, eat what you want and start your injections on Saturday the way you had planned. I too gained and it was really easy coming off at the beginning of the next P2. I wouldn't sweat it especially because of TURKEY DAY!! YIPPEEE You are resilient!!!

Have a happy day!!

Burcu J said...

Welcomeback lady, We missed you...I am online talking to you on yahoo now lol.. :) I am not worried about your gain at all .. You are an expert.I am sure you know whats best for you better than us.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online