Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5, 2007 - Day 6 on Phase 3 (R2)

Last Injection Weight - 187.4
Today's Weight 190.4
0 lb Gain/Loss From Yesterday
3 lb Over LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Have a question? Please fill out my one question survey here and I will be answering it soon and creating a FAQ page!

Wow, now that is quite weird. Steak day didn't help me. I do have to say that I didn't get my steak until almost 7pm, things were chaotic around here yesterday and my husband didn't get to grill until late. And the steak was salty. And I was starving around 5pm and I was starting to get dizzy so I had a cup of coffee with cream to satiate myself, so not sure if that would have done it. And one more thing, I didn't "go" this morning, so there is almost a pound of meat sitting in my stomach that hasn't made it's way out yet.

I feel so out of the loop people. I have had a very hectic few days, and I am so behind on all my visits to fellow bloggers and to the board, I am incredibly sorry. Today is going to be another one of those days, so I will not be around.

I have some things I really need to address, so I want you to know I am thinking about these things and will address them when I have more time, tomorrow will be much better for me.

1) The discussion of half and half (from the board)
2) The discussion of "Fear of Success"
3) The discussion of "Straying" from the protocol
4) The discussion of deviations from the protocol per clinics advice.

So, tomorrow morning I will be addressing these things. Believe me, I have lots to say, when have I not?

Until then, everyone have a good one. Don't worry about me, I am not in the least concerned about this 3 pounds over. I have another trick up my sleeve that I will try today and see what happens. I will share my findings tomorrow.

Seriously, no worries ok? I am OK!

Biz

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Trick up your sleeve? Do tell!!

Amy's Blog said...

I can't wait to hear about the trick. Whatever it is, I hope it works.

I understand about being unable to visit blogs... the most important thing is posting on YOURS. I get more from reading yours. Thanks for that!!

I can see why you wouldn't worry about the 3 lbs, because you are on plan. I wonder if you will do another steak day today. Hope you have a good day!

Lisa Larson said...

Can't wait to hear all your thoughts and about tomorrow's "outcome" ... LOL!

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Hey Biz, I'm with ya girlfriend! I had to do 2 steak days in a row and thankfully today I'm back down where I need to be! Yeba Mate Chai did the trick for me ;) You're waaaayy more positive than I was when the scale was NOT moving!

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Correction: make that Yerba Mate Chai Tea! Also, don't forget the apple with the steak...it helps!

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
I am still waiting,I dont post much but I sure read everybody everyday.I found HCG dieters 2 group. I signed up for that also.don't worry about the result of the steak day.you did a great job.I know you'll continue.
Have a good day :)

Crystal Lee said...

WOO HOO! I like tricks! :P Keep us posted and thanks for the encouraging words. :D

Its lunchtime and I am off for my salad today. :P I am going to eat some roasted chicken tonight for din din.

Take Care!
Crystal

cherylk said...

Hey Biz! Sorry to hear your steak day didn't work out! I'm curious to know what trick is up your sleeve, although I'm not shocked you have one! hehe :D

Don't worry at all if you don't have time to read blogs! It's great to just read your words here!

Cheryl :)

BizBuzz said...

Lili! I did, I did!!!

Amy! Thanks for that, but I really get alot out of reading all of YOUR stories as well!!! Thanks again for the email, interesting stuff!

Larbsl! You asked for it, you got it!

Jennifer! Gotta stay positive, remember stress = cortisol = weight gain or stall! I had tomato with mine, maybe that was the problem! ROFL

B! I can't wait for you to get your stuff! What a ride you will be having!

Crystal! I told! LOL

Cheryl! HA! So I am one that is known to have tricks! HA! Is that a good or bad thing???

Thank you all for putting up with my absence recently! I am BACK!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online